See true, see far
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i have been quietly standing in the shade
Ironically it would seem, Ronin wasn't the only one whose scars had been healed by Safrin. The ones which Remi had endured at the claws of a deranged bear that the goddess had healed him of were gone, leaving only the self-imposed scratches down his ribs from his disastrous first night as a lion.

Remi rolled his eyes at the teasing, both hating and not-minding the way he could feel himself growing taunt beneath Ronin's not-quite-enough ministrations thus far. Indeed his gasp of delight was wrought with an undercurrent of need as Ronin's fingers clasped too briefly around the constrained length of him before going to work on the buttons.

When at last he was exposed and no longer uncomfortably bent by his clothing, Ronin's touch against his quivering flesh nearly sent his mind into sensory overdrive. Moaning a garbled sound that might have been the beginnings of Ronin's name, Remi let his shoulders round down to the floor as he exhaled a shuttery breath, trying to force himself to relax despite how his hips and stomach wanted to clench around the pressure building low in the base of his spine.
watch the sky breaking on the promise that we made

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

Every gasp, every moan was something Ronin took pleasure in, having seen in his friend an undercurrent of misery for far too long. However brief a respite this might be for the two of them, he thought they deserved a fucking break. And so even as Remi tried to relax, Ronin took his cues from the shuddering breaths and the small movements made by his back and his hips, all the while leaning in to flick his tongue over the same nipple that had received his teasing earlier.

Humming his approval at the engorged length he was working beneath his fingers, Ronin soon picked up the pace, lowering himself down in no time at all to echo the movement of his hand with his mouth. At the same time he urged Remi's hips upwards, squeezing his ass and stroking a finger around a place he knew too well would drag the alchemist closer to the edge.

ronin
the long and lonesome road
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
As Ronin's teeth once again encouraged small flashes of sensation in his nipple to erupt like tiny fireworks, Remi's hand tangled into the ex-captains hair blissfully encouraging the attention.

However as Ronin pulled away and down, Remi could feel his heart race increase, the pull of air through his lips coming in quick and nervous sips. It was hard to know that something was not your first time, even though it felt like it. The old hangups from Northaven about the appropriateness of what they were done (and had just done) loomed distantly, and though this was by far not Remi's first blowjob, that it came from the lips of a man meant something to him. If only because he couldn't remember all the times that had come before.

And so as Ronin's lips and tongue wrapped around him, the suddenly moan and subsequent writhe of pleasure had more to do with the feeling of finally that his mind shouted and that his body echoed in a shiver of ecstasy. Hips arching easily with Ronin's guidance, Remi's eyelids flashed open as his friend's finger traced the seldom-touched area of skin that promptly had the alchemist's legs shaking.

"Rrr-nnn-nn" He gasped, feeling that strange need to alert his friend that he was about to cum even though Ronin's current vantage point would make that all too obvious. The hand in Ronin's hair clenched as did the one at his side. With none of the grace or poise that Ronin had shown him, Remi's one hand did unconsciously push the guildmaster's head down even as his hips bucked upwards and the pressure in his belly and spine finally cracked and the multi-faceted torrent of his orgasm tore through his body.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

The fingers clenching in his hair and his name half mumbled was enough to warn Ronin, though he hadn't quite expected the push to the back of his head, and it would have been almost amusing if he didn't have a thousand other things to concentrate on. So as Remi bucked upwards the guildmaster cupped his hand against his backside, holding him there through the shuddering waves of his climax. Slowly and gently, he guided the alchemist's hips back down to the ground, and with a final flick of his tongue he sat back.

He was very comfortable between Remi's legs on the kitchen floor, the guildmaster taking a few moments to get his breath back, before smiling warmly down at his friend. "I reckon," he said slowly, "we could probably nap for an hour before the monster screams the place down to be fed. You in?" It felt as though nothing had changed, and everything had changed. The odd awkwardness that had haunted their interactions since his return was... well, it had no choice but to be gone after that display.

Carefully getting to his feet, he offered Remi a hand to help him up.

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Fittingly perhaps, stars streaked across Remi's closed eyelids as his body continued to shudder and reflexively jolt against the suddenly rush. His toes twitched and distractedly he let the hand in Ronin's hair flop unceremoniously back to the ground as he took in a large breath and shakily released it.

"Which monster?" Remi replied with a sleepy and shy sort of smile. Raising his head and glancing at the absolutely absurd view of Ronin at the horizon of his stomach with his now rapidly-shrinking erection as some ridiculous reminder of what had just transpired, Remi grinned.

As Ronin offered him a hand Remi stood, his legs no better than a newborn fawn's as a result of the alcohol and the orgasm. "Hey, want to see a trick?" Remi said with a grin. Pointing at Ronin, the guildmaster's clothing suddenly changed from the roguish attire he'd been wearing, to basically what were just underwear adorned with dragons and stars. "Don't worry, we can match." He said with a laugh, and, looking down to wear his pants were still around his ankles and kicked them off, only to have matching underwear appear around his waist.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

"We'll see I guess, won't we?" Ronin laughed, wiggling his eyebrows and helping to haul the other man to his feet, keeping hold of him for a couple of seconds just in case he took a tumble to the ground. (There was a reason Ronin had slid to the floor to join his friend after his own climax, after all). "Do I want to see a trick? Remi, I've seen the windmill before, you don't have to-- oh!"

A surprised peal of laughter left his lips as they found themselves in matching undies, dragons and stars and all. In short, it was glorious. "Okay yeah, that is a helluva trick," he conceded to Remi, grinning from ear to ear. Just as drained and almost as sleepy, the guildmaster hid a wide yawn behind his hand and slung an arm around Remi's shoulders.

"C'mon, then. You can play with your weird monocle thing again more tomorrow." There was no question that they were headed to the same bed. Ronin was a cuddler, and he felt like they both needed that tonight.

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
With an equally absurd and happy grin, Remi likewise returned the gesture, wrapping an arm around Ronin as well. It was the happiest Remi could remember being in days, weeks and months probably. Though with his memories obscured perhaps that wasn't a far comparison, but such as it was, despite Remi's dwindling energy, his heart seemed to crackle with happiness now.

"My weird monocle thing just happens to be a gift from your goddess and is what is going to keep Aoife safe." Remi protested, not bothering to let go of Ronin even as they ascended the stairs.

Pushing Ronin playfully into the bed, Remi gathered up the bedding with his magic and let the sheets fall softly down over them. Turning to Ronin, Remi's expression grew stern and almost pensive for a moment as he tugged lightly on his lower lip, worrying it with his teeth. "Ronin...I need to ask you something. And I need you to be completely honest with me, alright?"

Inhaling, eyebrows gently twitching with the laughter he was trying to hold back, all while trying to keep his face looking as concerned and serious as he could, he finally said: "Even though I am taller and stronger, can I be the little spoon."

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

"It won't keep her safe if she finds it and chokes on it," Ronin pointed out, the shit-eating grin on his face ruining the stern tone he was attempting to put on. "And even if it is from Safrin, it doesn't make it any less weird," he insisted, padding upstairs with Remi and resisting the urge to stomp because it would probably wake his daughter and neither of them needed that sort of bullshit right now.

Given his current state of being-a-pansy, the playful shove into bed had Ronin pinwheeling his way down onto it, trying to keep his laughter hushed so it wouldn't carry along the corridor. He relaxed into the pillows and the sheets that drifted comfortably over them, raising his eyebrows at Remi's sudden and serious tone. "Mm... go on," he said, nodding a touch uncertainly.

Which, of course, was when he noticed the laughter that the alchemist was so badly trying to hide. Smiling broadly, he gave Remi a nudge and snorted a laugh. "Let me assure you, sir, there is nothing little about you," he muttered. "Now shut up and let me spoon you." So saying, the ex-captain snaked out an arm to draw Remi back against his chest, nuzzling into his curls and letting out a content sigh. "For my generosity, though, you can get up with Aoife next."

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I have kept her alive this far, give me some credit." Remi said with a laugh, shrugging with an agreeable nod. It was a bit weird. The fact that Remi was so unsure of the world that he needed a way to verify what was real and what wasn't was weird, but the alchemist was nothing if not adaptable.

"Oh, you noticed mm?" Remi replied with a cheeky wink, happily rounding his back and scooting closer to Ronin. The contented smile on the alchemist's face only increased as Ronin mentioned Aoife, and Remi merely shrugged agreeably within his grasp. "Fine. But you are making breakfast." He returned with a sleepy yawn, nuzzling his head against Ronin's arm and letting his eyes fall heavily shut.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

"More than some credit," Ronin murmured quietly, his voice muffled by the pillow, his eyes already shut as Remi curled up snug against him. The guildmaster let out a content sigh, everything about him relaxing into the embrace, as if things were right with the world again. Sleeping alone since returning from death hadn't been as bitter or heartwrenching as when he had only recently lost Vanya, but... damn. It didn't really hold a candle to this.

Snickering at the caveat to his staying firmly asleep while Remi got up with his their daughter, Ronin nodded, already mostly asleep. "Deal," he mumbled, his fingers absently tracing patterns along Remi's arm and shoulder, before he fell promptly into a deep and dreamless slumber.

{END}

ronin