Ask Not What The Voice Can Do For You
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bastien
That old celestial circus
With teeth and fingernails I'll carve a place, you'll see.

All being well, Bastien was about to have an adventure on his hands. Rexanna had agreed to setting off on their exploring soon, and he wanted nothing more than to run off into the wilds, find out all there was to discover and to get beyond this dreary village.

But before he went, he had to go and see the one who had given him such wonderful abilities as his teeth and aura. The Voice, the only Goddess he'd known to be so understanding and easy to speak to. Mature. Not fickle, like that Safrin. He would likely not have much time to pray when he was out exploring with Rexanna, so he came to the Atheneum before the sun rose one morning, dipped his head before the Shrine.

"Voce d'oro. I am here to see you before I go to explore far from this place with my love. I was hoping to ask..well. First, how you are finding your new freedom. But also if there is anything you wish me to do during my travels? I may not be able to find a Shrine for a while and I would not like to think I was failing as a disciple."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

Only the faint smell of petrichor signified that anything at all mysterious or magical might come from the shrine. As it was, perhaps Bastien had answered his own question: how was the Voice finding her new found freedom?

By enjoying it.

Or perhaps she simply did not hear, or was too far away, or busy, or trapped again, or any number of other things.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Bastien
That old celestial circus
With teeth and fingernails I'll carve a place, you'll see.

Bastien waited for a couple of minutes, tapping his foot on the floor. But only a slight smell reached him through his dulled senses and he gave up once he was sure it was not a pause for dramatic effect. He bowed his head again a goodbye just in case The Voice was there.

"Then I shall see you when I next return." He promised, then turned to walk away.