That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
The feather I can provide. The Wicker Woman's branch I can get. The goldfish... he tilted his furry head, a gleam of amusement and mischief in his foxy blue eyes. I will find. They sound delicious. Do you have a preference on color? Red of gold or white or silver, if they were anything like the goldfish he had once known. The big ones might be a fight to land, but the small ones made for good hunting practice, so long as the weather was warm enough to dry soaking wet fur afterwards.

The search for the materials had the feel of an adventure about it, one that Jigano found himself eager to pursue after the joys of Fiat Lux had energized him and given him fresh hope and purpose. His jaw gaped in a vulpine grin as Ludo freed Isuma, who tumbled forward in surprise when the trapping cloth turned to smoke. She squeaked as she landed, but immediately bounced up again to dance beneath the fluttering rags, peeping happily at her playmate.

Jigano settled his chin back on his paws, a contented warmth to his thoughts as he watched her. Thank you, Ludo, he said softly to the god. For coming today. For letting us know you're alright. And... for giving me a chance to find new purpose, again. Isuma and I will stay and play with you until your other duties call you away, and then we will see what we can do about those lantern items. His tail thumped again and he closed his eyes, content to let the soul guide get their fill of teasing silken ears and fluffy white fur until their interlude was over.
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"They are delicious, so I have heard. But I require only the scales, of any colour you like, and I don't believe those are edible. The rest, then, is yours to do with what you will." Ludo's rags moved in the equivalent to a shrug. The soul guide was no Safrin - he did not require the fish to be alive in order to use it. "Take care, with the Wicker Woman. Research it well before you go wandering."

It would be a shame, Outlander or no (but since the fall of the barrier Ludo did not seem particularly bothered by them) to see Jigano perish to one of the deadly trees. There were so many more interesting ways to go, after all. Letting clever fingers burrow into soft, white fur, the deity said nothing but it was clear that it was very content indeed with Jigano's decision. The rags continued to flick and play for Isuma, and Ludo was at peace, in the quiet and tranquility of its woods.

{END}

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own