Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Simpler? Not quite, Killian tilted his head a little with a hum. "In some ways yeah definitely, but it wasn't simple," he replied with a chuckle, having too much really that he could say to even contemplate putting into words.

"You're lucky," he started, "I didn't get to travel much back on my world." This was one of the things he was very excited for in this world, all the exploring her could do. At the mention of the lore seekers Kiki was brought back to his recent thoughts, of what profession and path he wanted to pursue. He'd thought back many times to his first meeting with Jigano, the exploration they'd gone on. Now the brass ring hung at his chest, warm against his skin and polished.

"I've been thinking about maybe joining the lore seekers, gotta find something to do in this place and Jigano told me they welcome scouts." Is that what he was gonna call himself? A scout?

Killian laughed as Caiside responded to his joke, his grin widening, "Well thank you, that means a lot," he said with mock seriousness, bringing a hand to his chest. Then laughing again as Caiside told him he could clean up a bit, "You think? I look like a feral child," he added with a playful sarcasm, fluffing his hair again and watching little crunchy leaf fragments fall out.

run for the hills before they burn
listen to the sound of the world
don’t watch it turn
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

Caisides smile froze in place as Kiki said he was lucky, a faux airy laugh leaving him. ”I did enjoy it, but I wouldn’t call it lucky.” His words weren’t a lie, he would not be the person he was now without the ceaseless travel around his home, but... ”It was never a choice. I was welcome very few civilized places in my home.” He punctuated the words with a shrug, and an easy smile.

”You should join the Loreseekers!” Caiside encouraged, already seeing the help Killian could bring. ”Scouts are going to be needed, especially with the barrier now open. Who knows what kinds of things are hiding in the forest?”

Caiside leaned back, his hand coming up to cover his mouth in an attempt to hide his growing smile. ”Feral is a very popular look. You know, I can think of at least two cults you’d fit right into.” It was easy to joke with the younger man, Caiside found. It made no sense, but it was refreshing. If he still had a smidge of his power left, he would have asked the other man to join his band of followers.

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
KILLIAN
Caiside's enthusiastic response to Kiki's thoughts on joining the lore seekers was encouraging for sure, the idea looking more appealing the more he thought on it. He'd only met two members, but if the rest were anything like them, he'd feel comfortable there for sure. And it felt nice to be welcomed, in the way the elk welcomed him. The boy grinned as he replied, "That's what Jigano said. For sure I'll look into it!"

Once again Kiki's jokes were met with a witty humor, to which he laughed out loud with eyes squinted in a smile. "Damn, that hurts," he replied, clutching his hand to his heart as though he'd been hit. This kind of back and forth was as jyawnee put in their good post meanwhile mine had so many typos refreshing, something simple that Kiki felt as though he hadn't done in a while, and missed.

run for the hills before they burn
listen to the sound of the world
don’t watch it turn
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

”My words weren’t meant to wound.” Caiside said with a smile, mirroring Killians dramatic grasping of his chest. I would have invited you to my... cult. A very high honour, I assure you.” He was blurring the line between truth and joke here, but... blurring wasn’t always a bad thing. It made it easier to look at things from every perspective.

The forest was growing ever darker around them, and while Caiside could (and would) talk with the younger man through the night, he knew better than to stay in the forest in the dark. ”Why don’t you walk me back to town?” Caiside asked, extending his arm like some noble in need of a partner at a dance.

Heading back didn’t mean Caiside intended to stop talking though, I’m fact it seemed as though the words spilled out of him more quickly when his body was in motion. ”What did you do in your world? If you didn’t travel or have monsters?”

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.