Mini Event show me what you got
Wishing Wagon Mini-Event!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Music and lights in the darkness? Few things were more attractive to Bastien. As soon as he heard the chatter and saw the soft glow on the horizon himself, he was off, going to find Rexanna before he left. For there was a chance this would be dangerous, and he didn't want her to hear he'd died running off to sparkling lights like a toddler from someone else.

As it happened she wanted to come, so they headed together towards Ianto's wagon. Bastien watched the man's speech with a smile on his face, enjoying the showmanship. This was the kind of performance he had missed from the markets and shows in Venice. Gladly he walked forward to inspect his wares.

The only thing he could really see that took his interest was the vase, which bore many beautiful colours and patterns; Bastien loved to own objects of aesthetic value and it would be good for the guild to collect art from around Caido, begin something of an exhibition of the talents of the land.

"For that vase...I can offer you many services. Drinks and food in my guild, my own skills for painting or neatening up your wagon, something crafted by one of our guildmembers...I would make it worth your while." He promised Ianto, an easy smirk on his lips.

Bastien
Push back, push back, push back,
With every word and every breath.
What god doesn't give to you,
You've got to go and get for yourself.

Messages In This Thread
show me what you got - by Ianto - 04-24-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Remi - 04-24-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Bastien - 04-24-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Roana - 04-24-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Wessex - 04-24-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Nate - 04-24-2019, 08:34 PM