Mini Event show me what you got
Wishing Wagon Mini-Event!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Who could ask to be unbroken
or be brave again?
Or honey hope even on this side
of the grave again?
The nights here were dark, far darker than anything Nate was used to. Normally, he wouldn’t be up so late, but habit was a hell of a drug, especially combined with the other, actual drugs in his system. Maybe that was why the twinkling lights and dim, dim music in the distance were so irresistible, a call both familiar and distracting.

The sight he came upon was not what he’d expected, not that that stopped him from moving as close to the cart as he could, greedy eyes taking in the goods on display, even if all of this did reek of a grift. He glanced at the man running it, sizing him up, then over to his guard, her stony demeanour (and giant fucking sword) convincing him to keep his hands in his pockets.

A few things jumped out at him immediately, his gaze sliding over the rolled up carpet, the (macabre but cool) shrunken head, the dull glimmer of the dice until finally they settled on the coil of the whip. ”I want that. The whip..” He announced loudly, pointing while bright eyes moved up to find Ianto’s face, making sure he was heard. He didn’t have anything much to offer, expect for his few skills. ”I could offer you a game for it. I’ve got cards, you’ve got dice. Or hell, I think I even have a coin to flip, if you wanna keep it real simple.” Nate had ways to rig fate in his favour, he just had to hope that Ianto found his offer of chance interesting enough to take him up on it.
And who could ask it to be sound
or to feel saved again?
But stick around until you hear
that music play again

Messages In This Thread
show me what you got - by Ianto - 04-24-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Remi - 04-24-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Bastien - 04-24-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Roana - 04-24-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Wessex - 04-24-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Nate - 04-24-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Rexanna - 04-25-2019, 06:30 AM