Mini Event show me what you got
Wishing Wagon Mini-Event!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
she is water.
powerful enough to drown you,
She had been far too excited when Bastien had come to her door and asked her to explore the lights in the fields once again. She had put a coat on and practically skipped out the door with him toward it. Part of her, far too excited at the aspect of what kind of things they might find there, was perhaps in bewilderment at Bastien coming to find her first without going and seeing what it was about previously. Perhaps he was relaxing on his mother hen status toward her? She was glad to see him regardless, and had yet to tell him about her run in with Lucas most recently, but she was hopeful the conversation would happen soon and go well of all things.

But Rexanna wouldn’t let that conversation dim the possibilities and bewilderment of the Wishing Wagon!

They walked toward the wagon, and as if Bastien and Rexanna’s faces were mirrored, a same enchanted smile crested across her face as they watched the performance Ianto gave. She didn’t know the man, didn’t recognize him, but the wares within his wagon were far too intriguing to not give in at least somewhat. Bastien spoke of a vase, and others piped up as well – her sapphire gaze noticing Wessex and giving a small nod and slight smirk toward her strange… acquaintance? She liked Wessex well enough, at least.

But when it came to what Rexanna wanted from the wagon, she had her eyes on the fireworks, uncertain of how to barter with it. It was easier for food and the other things in the Settlement – simply offering something from her transmutation magic or the fireworks brimming within her blood to keep a few children happy. It had done enough – but this, this was something else. Glancing to Bastien briefly before she focused with her sapphire gaze onto Ianto, she gave him a brilliant charming smile. “For the fireworks, I can give you my own fireworks show? Or if that doesn't strike you, I also sew a bit; I could make you some beautiful new clothes?” Her head tilted slightly, hoping one of the offers would be good enough. She really wanted those fireworks.
soft enough to cleanse you,
deep enough to save you

Messages In This Thread
show me what you got - by Ianto - 04-24-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Remi - 04-24-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Bastien - 04-24-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Roana - 04-24-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Wessex - 04-24-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Nate - 04-24-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Rexanna - 04-25-2019, 06:30 AM
RE: show me what you got - by Phoebe - 04-25-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Lily - 04-27-2019, 04:29 PM