Mini Event show me what you got
Wishing Wagon Mini-Event!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
women are like tricks by sleight of hand
All the pretty things and what has she got to offer?

Nevermind that this is the first time she’s seen Bastien since he ‘died,’ and the sight of him very happy, ‘healthy,’ and just as suave as ever brings up some very weird non-romantic, but still residually angry feelings regarding abandonment. Even though she can damn well take care of herself. And the potential result of their chat could be that he wants her home back (complete with magic boner room, which she doesn’t know about yet, but might need with Lucas very soon), and to evict her. It’s weird. Her breath kind of stalls and she turns away to compose herself and pretend she’s a very stable businesswoman.

There. Home comforts. Parchment. She’s feeling a bit greedy - which one, which one?! Chewing in the bottom part of her lip while trying to make a decision, she finally does. Putting on her most winsome, charming smile for her fellow redhead, Lily sidles up, flashing him a coy smile that begins in the corners of her mouth and ends in her sea-green eyes. A little British Isles blood in both of them, eh?

“I can write you a song all about you, if you’ll give me the pieces of parchment. And spend an evening by my fire telling me about yourself.”

Can he picture it? The Ballad of Ianto or Ianto’s Servitude, or The Fox and the Wishing Wagon. Assuming Lily lives long enough, he could go down in the annals of Caido's history.

which, to admire, we should not understand

Messages In This Thread
show me what you got - by Ianto - 04-24-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Remi - 04-24-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Bastien - 04-24-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Roana - 04-24-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Wessex - 04-24-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Nate - 04-24-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Rexanna - 04-25-2019, 06:30 AM
RE: show me what you got - by Phoebe - 04-25-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Lily - 04-27-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Ianto - 04-27-2019, 10:09 PM