Mini Event show me what you got
Wishing Wagon Mini-Event!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
They came like moths to a candle flame, fluttering about and making their choices, offering him dribs and drabs, some interesting, others... no, they were all interesting. It's just some were not what he wanted. Ianto grinned and took their words on board, propping an elbow on the wagon countertop and flicking his gaze up to the raccoon on the roof, rolling his eyes before addressing his wonderful customers.

He turned first to Bastien. "Good sir, I'll take that suggestion, thank you. I'll be in touch to have something crafted by your fine guild. The vase is yours." He extended a hand to invite the other man to take it.

Wessex, though... Ianto did not quite know what to make of the woman, blue eyes narrowing ever so slightly. He recognised in both she and Bastien the look of what he thought were called Ascended. And that in itself was useful, but a favour, as well? Sold. Carefully, he lifted the rolled up map from its place hanging against the wagon, holding it out for Wessex. "Use it well," he said, unusually solemn.

Next he glanced to Nate, grinning ear to ear but shaking his head. "I am a merchant, sir. I trade, I do not gamble." Not when he was part of the Wishing Wagon, anyway. The whip would remain for sale, unfortunately.

"A set of new clothes, though... my lady, if your skills are as beautiful as you are, I would be honoured. Take the fireworks." He tipped a wink at Rexanna, but the amusement faded from his eyes as he moved next to Phoebe. Usually he would not hesitate, for the items she offered were very useful indeed, and he cared little for consequences. Her choice, though...

Ianto shook his head. "You don't want that. Visit me again, though. See what else there is on offer, next time."

Finally his eyes landed on Lily, and she quickly became his favourite. Letting out a musical laugh, he nodded and took the parchment down, holding it out to her. "You have yourself quite the deal. I will come and see you soon."

With the trades made, promises promised, and goods delivered, the lights around the wagon dimmed almost instantly and it shut up shop, Ianto disappearing inside. The wagon would remain until morning before trundling back into the Greatwood, but no further movement would be seen within.

Thank you, everyone, for participating in the first Wishing Wagon event! There will be another next season! :3 Please get in touch if we need to thread for Ianto's payments. *wink wink*

The following items were bought:

BASTIEN: Vase | Will keep any flower/plant alive.

WESSEX: Greatwood Map | An extensive, colourful map of the Greatwood and its many pathways. It is strange - the map seems to warp and alter on occasion, even as you look at it. The routes never seem to be the same.

REXANNA: Fireworks | When lit, creates crude imagery in the sky.

LILY: Magical two-way parchment | Two pieces of parchment that will always show what is written on the other piece.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
show me what you got - by Ianto - 04-24-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Remi - 04-24-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Bastien - 04-24-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Roana - 04-24-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Wessex - 04-24-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Nate - 04-24-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Rexanna - 04-25-2019, 06:30 AM
RE: show me what you got - by Phoebe - 04-25-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Lily - 04-27-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: show me what you got - by Ianto - 04-27-2019, 10:09 PM