[SE] for a moment I forget to worry
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
A m a l i a
She is grateful when Emmett does not push, as awful as she may be at returning the favor. "I hope so, too," she answers ruefully, a bashful half-grin coloring her cheeks. She has not done this before, flirting and romance, kisses and smiles. There are more anxieties to look at closely, deeper potential issues and looming potential fights- but for now she is content in her rose-colored glasses, to look on the world with a happy, soft tint.

There is a little jealousy which rises in her breast as he lists the things he has to stay for, and a little smugness at the knowledge that she is not so closely tied. "Sounds like you have good things going on." Ultimately, she is happy for him, though still protective, still concerned. Leaning over, she nudges him gently with her shoulder. "If you ever have some free time - or just want to get away - you should come by the bakery. I can always use an extra set of hands."
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone, but she used to be mine
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Maybe I will, though hard time is mighty hard to come by when y'work on a farm." Emmett smiled, then moved forward to touch Amalia's arm just lightly. "Thank you. This...this helped, actually." And it had, in a way he couldn't quite put into words. He felt a little more ready to take everything on, a little more settled in himself with everything that had happened.

"I will come and see ya as soon as I can." He promised, then turned to go and find his siblings.
Emmett
There's a saying where I come from
Playing 'round with fire gets you burned
Well, I'll wear my third degrees
And my heart upon my sleeve