Entertain you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
everytime you kiss me
"I hope some things don't." Remi countered almost shyly, the colour having returned to his cheeks and then some. The alchemist had never really experienced awkward youthful relationships before, for obvious reasons. Even so, some part of him knew that this is what it must have been like: to slyly brush a hand against another, to find an excuse to sit too close. For all that he could remember (and in fact all the times he could not as well), he'd never experienced this, and it filled him with a warmth that he couldn't put words to.

Inhaling a content but still almost nervous (but pleasantly so) breath, Remi let the muscles that had been tenuously holding him up relax entirely. "And if not, I will find a way." Remi replied with a confidence that even he found surprising.
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
"Mm. True. Some things are fine just exactly the way they are," Ianto agreed, half mumbling into the alchemist's unruly curls and daring to hold him a little closer as he felt him relax. It was his goal, perhaps, to make it so that Remi never needed to feel nervous around him, not for anything. But things like that took time, and he would simply have to be patient.

Sagging further into the nest of blankets that he had made, Ianto let his eyes slip shut, enjoying the spreading warmth between them and the absurdly reassuring beat of another heart so close to his own. Ianto drifted and sank into the moment, enjoying it for the here and the now that it was, and worrying not a stitch about tomorrow.

{END}
i know places we can hide

Coding base by Sky!