hard rain
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
The smirk the fox caused to spread across Remi's face was entirely beyond his control, and not for the first time nor likely the last, he was silently grateful for Ianto's keen ability to pick up on how he was feeling, and to address it head on. "No, you are right. " Remi agreed with a grin. "Perhaps it is a good thing we did not find a bed in that room. With all my new magic there is no telling what I might get up to." He added with a look that said he very much wanted the fox to find out precisely that.

For a moment Sugar regarded the fox, her eyes dipping down to his plate of food with a considering pause. Then perhaps deciding it was better not to bite (or steal actively from) the hand that (literally) feeds, she went back to scarfing down the remaining bits of her own food.

With a look towards Aoife that said you heard the man, Remi picked up a fork, stabbing at the various things on his plate before taking the bite. After a moments careful consideration, he swallowed and nodded approvingly. "What say you, little miss? Shall we keep him?"
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
”You make it sound as though you pull rabbits out of hats whilst asleep. Which I don’t have an issue with either, as a fox.” Ianto chuckled and watched Sugar carefully as she seemed to decide whether or not he was worth stealing from. He let out a breath as she apparently approved of him, digging into breakfast and seeming much more relaxed. And whilst he was still yet to gain Aoife’s official approval, given that Sugar had much bigger teeth with which to bite him, he felt like he was mostly in the clear.

”Keep me?” he echoed, a bright smile creeping across his face. ”I think I’d like that very much.” More, perhaps, than Remi could know.

{END}
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!