Golden hands, unmade plans

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Weeeeeeeeeeee don't know the future Caiside." They answered in a mocking and playful tone. "Why?" They repeated, one of them yawning boredly. "So you could see what happens of course."

Duh.

At this point the gold around Amalia will have faded. From the trees a woman yells something towards the girl, who turns and begins to walk towards her on a path made entirely of flowers.
Coding base by Sky!

Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
CAIsiDE
”But... I don’t really know what’s happening.” Caiside pointed out with a frown, trying to put everything together. Something of Amalia was being eaten, not her body, but he was clever enough to know that not all things made physical wounds.

Before he can ponder it further, a shout from the clearing draws his attention. Whatever he thought he had understood is blown away in an instant, the scene in the clearing answering nothing and leaving him with more questions. ”What happened? Is that... Delah?” Caiside retreats back a handful of steps, until he is safely in the circles of spriggans again.
the whole world trying to tame the spark,
but I've got fire burning bright.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" One of the spriggans answered with a trill of amusement, another leap-frogging onto Caiside's back and wrapping their arms around his neck.

"Yes. She is in charge of the tulmhainar. All of the chiefs have been. He is a creature of war, you know." The one before him said, before sticking a hand into his belly button and then making a poppppping sound as they pulled it out.
Coding base by Sky!

Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
CAIsiDE
The sudden weight on his back had Ciiade lifoting an arm and grabbing gently onto the sprite, though even he wasn’t sure if it was to support it or keep its grip from growing too tight. He shot one last look through the foliage, taking in as much as he could, then knelt down suddenly, almost bonelessly.

”What does a creature like that do in war?” Caiside knew a thing or two about wars, and the tulmhainar had to be something more than it appeared at first glance, though the glance was impressive, it didn’t seem incredibly tactically useful to him. He moved his free hand to cover his bellybutton casually, not wanting to draw attention to the action, and spoke again. ”Why does it listen to her?”

Change author:

Peels of laughter rang out from the sprites then as they all shared a mischievous and feral looking set of sharp grins. "What does anyone do in war?" One of them replied, eyes nearly black.

"Rules." One answered with a shrug, pouting that Caiside had hidden the hole they were currently playing with and instead sticking a finger into the soft earth and performing the same trick again.

"Come on. Your friends are here." Tugging at him now with golden dust softly wafting around, they began to lead Caiside towards where Jigano and the others had arrived.
Coding base by Sky!

Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Change author:
CAIsiDE
Rules? Now that was an interesting answer. That a creature so seemingly powerful could be controlled by something as simple as rules was both worrying and and useful. Caiside has always been good at using rules to his advantage. Though he did still have the disadvantage of not knowing what the rules were.

The sprites were eager to love, the tugging at his limbs keeping Caiside from understanding what had been said at first. ”My friends?” He treated dumbly, glancing upwards to try and catch a glimpse of the sky. ”How long has it been?” He could have sworn it only felt like a handful of minutes since he’d stepped into the brush with the small creatures, perhaps a half hour at most. Jigano had been left alone, he knew that, but there has been that telltale ‘s’, the promise of more than one person.

Caiside began to dig his feet in, his steps dragging. ”I still need to know more though. You said...” He cleared his throat in an effort to stop the whining tone he could hear running in his ears. {aay}”You said I could get my power back.” Out if everything he had been told, that was still the most important, the most clear in his mind.