Scent of Home
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amalia's loud and apparently uncontrollable laughter might have been insulting to Adam usually, but from his experience with her he didn't think she was the sort prone to cruelty. Probably just embarrassed, he supposed. Something that he did not really understand (Adam rarely experienced embarrassment, and not for the things others usually did), but at least it wasn't mocking.

"Alright, well maybe I got it wrong." He admitted with a laugh of his own, holding up apologetic hands. "Just wanted to find a way to thank you for the meal. Maybe I'll go out and find some treasure and bring it back, hey?" There was a confidence in this quesstion as if it was simply a given he would get treasure anywhere he went.

Pushing his chair back, Adam stood and stretched his arms, his long form becoming even taller for a moment (his shirt lifting to show his hips) then he reached down to clip his guns back onto his belt. "Well, I should prolly be going...you got lotsa things to be doing, I'm sure. But I might come back sometime, yeah? This was real nice."
ADAM
So what's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?
It's kind of tough to tell a scruff the big mistake he's making
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

He takes her rejection well in stride, laughing along with the girl, light-hearted and amused. Fortunately, really- the last thing Amalia meant to do was make him feel inadequate, she simply cannot conceive of a world in which she finds him sexually enticing. It's not him, it's her.

"Treasure sounds great," the baker replies, finger extended pointedly to the man, "So long as it is lawfully gained." She will not be the enabler of thievery, the excuse he uses to secure contraband. As he rises she does too, a vibrant grin still on her face, the impression that this is a harmless and charming miscreant cemented firmly in her head. It will be hard for Adam to escape that impression, to convince the Natural that he is anything else.

Perhaps this is for the best.

"Bring treasure when you do." She leans against the countertop, watching as he raises his arms, dark eyes glancing over bony hips with what might be an appreciative look on anyone else. On Amalia, it reads as speculative: how much do I have to feed him to keep him from stabbing someone with that pelvis? "I like spices. And flowers. And books."

Watching him leave, Amalia shakes her head. She hopes he will not get into trouble.

She could not be more wrong.

amalia
been talking to myself forever
and how I wish I knew me better