[se] baby that's the fun of me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Remi the Alchemist
"these mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb"
Inhaling sharply, genuine upset and horror writ across Remi's boyish features, the alchemist appeared truly unhappy at this revelation despite all that Ludo had done to him. "Ludo was a boy?" Remi repeated, disbelieving and solemn. With a gentle shake of his head to indicate that he'd acknowledged what Amalia had said about soul collection and their part in it, his mind clung to the fact that Ludo had once been mortal.

That he'd died, just like so many others had.

"He was killed then, by the monsters?"

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

"I don't know that it was a boy or girl... but I know it was a child." Solemn and thoughtful, the girl shrugs, sadness in her breast for the abandoned being. "You would have to ask Jigano for details. He is the one who spoke to Ludo."

Amalia plays with her fingers, trying to entrance Aoife and keep the girl from noticing the morbid shift in tone. "Jigano said it froze. That the body was still there." She had thought about this for some time, had wondered about the logistics. "And Ludo seemed to indicate that the monsters are corrupted spirits, for those who die at Long Night and do not find their way. So I think it was killed by cruelty, not monsters." Though perhaps it is humans in their cruelty who are the most monstrous of all.

Amalia
i've been watching your kindness keep
a lonely company - look at the fire and think of me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Remi the Alchemist
"these mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb"
"Ah." The alchemist replied, head dipping instinctively in a silent sort of apology.

Remi too seemed to want to emphasize the lightness of the world amidst the darkened tale, making the grasses around Aoife wave gently and a vine to grow suddenly and boop her softly on the nose.

"Froze." Remi whispered. "How terrible." He added with a shaky exhale of sadness and guilt for thinking so poorly of the god. To be left to die as a child was a fate worse than any should endure. "Maybe that is why its mask was so important...if its face was frozen..." Biting his lip he shook his head, offering Amalia a weak smile.

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

"Maybe."

The topic has grown drearier than Amalia would have liked, and so she steers them back to happier topics, asking about Aoife, teasing the girl, pushing for more information on how to improve as an attuned. Remi's sweetness is tempered by sadness; it makes her ache against the boy, yearn to hold him and wipe away that pain, but she knows as well as anyone that nothing is so simple, and wounds take time to heal.

So she chatters, and smiles, and offers suggestions for raising the child, and regales them both with lighthearted stories of her upbringing in the Hollowed Grounds. Eventually, though, it is time to leave. She should return to the stall, take back command, and start preparing for the night. With a final smile and a kiss for Aoife, Amalia rises up, dusting at her pants and smiling at the pair with sunlight in her eyes. "I hope to see you both again soon- come by the bakery whenever you like." Sincerity rings in her voice, an eager invitation she hopes they will accept.

Amalia
i've been watching your kindness keep
a lonely company - look at the fire and think of me