Personal Quest First Seek to Understand
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Emmett of course, Natural-born farm boy he was knew exactly how to handle the Flinthoppers. Those that didn’t escape were easily short-circuiteddrowned in the deluge thrown at them. With the bug infestation rectified, the roof could easily be finished. But of course, there was always more work to do, and with others getting distracted, some of the rooms below probably still needed a good scrub.

Nate would find the little Burro quite easy to entice with the lovely, strategically placed berries. As he cleared away brush and weed, the little mole did what it did best burrowing through the ground to reach berry after berry, tilling the earth until it was nice and soft and airated, a perfect patch in which to grow a variety of plants. Perhaps though, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to build a little fence around it to keep from being trampled; there was plenty of scrap wood around after all.

When Remi described the salve he made for Isla her eyes widened and jaw dropped a little. ”That’s incredible, Remi! Oh my goodness I will definitely have to find that and…borrow…it…indefinitely…” she said, growing sheepish when she realized her excitement was getting away from her. ”If that’s okay with you of course, Isla.” she said a sheepish smile on her face. She might be a unicorn now but she still had feelings! But Remi was willing to try to make her something to advance her work and she was perfectly delighted. ”Well, I am imagining something like a telescope but with a magnifying glass so it sees small things rather than things really far away.” she said. ”But it would have to amplify things that are impossibly small. I am hoping to be able to see the…things Frey showed me that make up everything because if I can understand those, I can better understand how the body works I think.” she explained, feeling like she sounded insane but having no better words for it.

Killian has had to pull out of the PQ for OOC reasons.

No post order!
In These Past Few Days When I See Myself
I Seem Like Someone Else

Coding base by Sky/Odd!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i'd bring you further roses
Isla flared her nostrils and exhaled, her pebble-blue stare focused on the alchemist for a moment, clearly communicating something silently. "She has no use for it now." Remi interpreted with a small shrug that was etched with sadness. He was happy that the gift would go to use and was sure Phoebe would use it well but...as he stared at the unicorn patiently looking back at him, he saw less and less of Isla in her.

The alchemist, having no real knowledge of the sorts of things Phoebe was referring to, merely tilted his head. With an impatient snort from Isla, the unicorn nudged him, apparently still communicating. "Isla .... is trying to explain. I think I understand it...let me work with her and see what we can come up with."
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Once he was done with the roof, Emmett stepped down and looked up at it with his hands on his hips, smiling at the work, which he felt was well done. It was always nice to be proud of your craftsmanship, even if it were just for a roof.

He took a moment to rest, sitting on the stool he had been using as a step and stretching, looking out over the room and imagining it later, as the medical college Phoebe so wanted. Would it be successful? He wasn't sure. He wanted to believe in her of course, but he knew how people thought of Outlanders, and Phoebe's age could work against her in the eyes of the townsfolk. He could already hear it: I've been doin' medicine this way for 40 years, and this babe is telling me different?

And in some ways, he struggled to argue with that. But this was what Phoebe wanted, so he would help.

As he sat and pondered, he suddenly noticed dirt on the floor. ...Quite a lot of it, actually. He wasn't normally the sort to notice things that needed cleaning, but it was so mucky even he could see it. Emmett went to get a brush and sweep, glad for something else to do to keep himself busy while Remi did the much more impressive magic work outside.

He wasn't jealous, of course.
Emmett
The sun went down beyond yon hill, across the dreary moor
Weary and lame a boy there came up to the farmer's door
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Who could ask to be unbroken
or be brave again?
Or honey hope even on this side
of the grave again?
Nate’s plan worked beautifully, and he couldn’t be happier. By the time he had cleared away the debris in the yard, the berries were gone, and he had been left with a patch of dark soil. His lips curved up as he looked over his work, though he still felt like there was something missing.

A fence. Of course, it was so obvious. He wasn’t quite handy enough to make something that could kee people out, but he could put together something that would at least deter them with all the rubbage he’d moved. Nate went to pick through his pile, pulling out the longest and strongest pieces of wood and setting them to the side. He didn’t have nails, but he had a length of rough twine (or maybe a very dried vine?) and an idea that just might work.

Moving around the perimeter of the to-be garden, Nate pressed poles oito the ground, lashing two together in a loose ‘x’ shape to help keep it more stable. Then, he took the longer pieces and set them between his posts, and voila, a fence. Maybe he was handy after all. With such a decent (and impressive looking) amount of work done, Nate returned to the reason he’d gone outside in the first place, and leaned against the wall of the building, lighting another smoke.
And who could ask it to be sound
or to feel saved again?
But stick around until you hear
that music play again
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe beamed brightly when Remi agreed to try and make her such a device, with Isla’s help of course. ”Oh thank you so much Remi, I so appreciate it!” she said brightly. She knew if she could just study these things Frey had shown her she could do so much to help everyone – this device was integral to that work.

Then the young midwife, soon to be Dean, took a walk through the space, grinning broadly. It still needed a little work – elbow grease was always needed, but it was a million times better than it had been. It looked like a medical school, complete with a lecture hall, study rooms and small library. Soon she would have it filled with various implements and skilled people, discussing the issues of health and wellness to discover all the possibilities to make life longer and fuller, eradicating diseases and healing injuries. The possibilities were endless! She would gather everyone – briefly chiding Nate for smoking which was literally the opposite of her goals for health – clearly tickled pink over their work.

”Thank you so much for helping me, everyone! I really do appreciate it…and if you know anyone who might have interest in joining the college, send them my way!”

Wooooooo the College PQ is concluded. Thanks for helping Pheebs out!
In These Past Few Days When I See Myself
I Seem Like Someone Else

Coding base by Sky/Odd!