Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4’6” | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
the less you reveal
the more people wonder
Longheat was upon them, and with it came one of Eliza’s favorite festivals from her childhood. Eager to get a jump on it, the Fae was starting to collect her materials to weave her basket,but this year was slightly different than the last few - or rather the last fifty-one years. This year, the barrier had come down, and there were a whole bunch of new people floating around, trying to learn about her people.

The Fae were secretive, and as such, they typically didn’t take kindly to people invading their space, but Eliza had - very slowly - begun to open her mind about the people. Remi was a sweetheart with charming curiosity, and Jigano was a clever one who was more than able to keep up with her word play. There were some she didn’t particularly like, but others that she did, so perhaps, it wasn’t right to be closed off to everyone.

She took the opportunity to venture into the Glade in the Hollowed Grounds for hopefully new decorations for her basket. She could have just as easily gotten what she needed from the Greatwoods, but why not take advantage of the new location for some extra sparkle to the festival?

Her wings were laid flat against her back to stay out of the way, and she began looking around the Glade in hopes of finding some shiny stones or something else to make into pretty decorations.
ELIZA

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe loved the Glade. It was the prettiest place in the entire Hollowed Grounds she thought. It was always so vibrant and full of life, a testament to Frey’s work she thought. Today she visited it to simply take in the sights. LongHeat was now upon them and in the blazing sunlight everything seemed to brighten. The entire Hollowed Grounds, having for so long been cut off from the vibrancy of the season, seemed to grow and soak in all it had missed, yearning for the warmth and color the sunrays provided. Certainly in time, all the Hollowed Grounds would recover and resemble the beauty that was the Glade.

But as she meandered through the paths, she caught a glimpse of someone else. Someone she recognized but made her very nervous. The winged girl – she now knew her people to be Fae – from Fiat Lux. The one who had taken a flower crown despite not wishing for her to have picked the blooms. She realized suddenly she had never gotten the girl’s name, and now felt silly for it as she watched her search the ground. Had she lost something? ”Uhm…I’m sorry to bother you but…what are you looking for? Did you drop something?” Phoebe asked, her tone kind and brows knit in concern. ”I can help you, I know this place pretty well. My name is Phoebe by the way.” she added with a small smile.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world
Eliza Kross
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4’6” | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
the less you reveal
the more people wonder
Eliza looked up quickly when she heard the voice of someone familiar. Her wings lifted, vibrating slightly in agitation, not from true irritation of any kind, but of the shock of being sneaked up on! She was a huntress for Rae’s sake; no one should be able to sneak up on her.

She couldn’t help but grin with a touch of mischief. How easily these people give their names away… It was adorable.

“Phoebe,” she mused. “I like Flower Girl better.” The Fae looked at her barely filled waist pouch, then back to the honey-haired girl. “I didn’t drop anything. I’m looking for shiny rocks and stuff. Wanna help?” She gave a small smile to Phoebe and bent down to pick up a glossy pinkish stone. “You can call me Eli, by the way.”
ELIZA

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe watched the girl's wings flutter with awe. How wonderful would that be to have wings? She thought the Fae fantastical in general but it would take her time to get used to their appearance; which she admired. But...Flower girl? It took her a moment but then she smiled with remembrance. The flowers from Fiat Lux. That was why she called her Flower Girl. "Well you can call me that too if you want. Most folk around here just know me as the midwife, but flower girl is much prettier I think." she said with a smile.

She was looking for pretty rocks? "Oh, I am happy to help! There is a little pond over here that has really reflective ones, almost like bits of mirror." she said. "If I may...why are you looking for shiny rocks and things? What are you going to do with them?" she asked curiously, leading her to the pond if Eli wanted to go look there. "It is very nice to meet you, Eli." she said warmly.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world