[SE][OPEN] Over Under
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I know I am good at something, I just haven't found it yet
Phoebe smiled a little at her remarks, glad she had at least a somewhat positive outlook on the situation. ”Well, I don’t like all of the humans either. I can only hope the bad apples won’t be used to judge the bushel.” she said with a light laugh.

Her cheeks flushed red at Jiao’s question, and she looked down at her chest rather comically, as if to check. Of course she did, but Phoebe was not particularly well-endowed; which worked in her favor really though she didn’t know it. A plunging neckline wouldn’t reveal much in the way of cleavage, but more of a chest and side-boob look that some preferred. ”I do but I’m not exactly bodacious.” Phoebe said, looking back up at the Fae woman.

”Oh…not really. I appeared here with only the clothes on my back.” she admitted. ”But I do make medicines – they aren’t just for baby things either. Some can help with overall health, aches and pains, sleep, cramping all sorts.” she said and smiled a little. ”I make teas too with calming properties as well. Even if you can’t or don’t wish to use them, you could always trade them away to someone else for something you do want.”
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh, bodacious shodacious. With the right cut of dress you can work with what you have. And if you really want big breasts...well." Jiao laughed and grabbed a handful of grass, held it up. "You could always stuff yourself some in!" She had never done this personally, being quite happy with her slim frame and knowing how to show it off correctly, but was well-practiced in making pockets for stuffing for her clients (in chests, crotches, hips...people wanted to emphasise so many things).

Phoebe explained that she could make medicines and Jiao nodded. "Hmm. Some sleepy tea might be good. Sometimes I have too many ideas in my head and I can't sleep." Often she found herself staring up into the night sky with her mind racing too much for rest

"So you make me some tea and I'll measure you up a dress to give that person of yours the shock of their life, huh?"
Jiao
And we'll dance on the ceiling
With everything, everything, everything we can
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I know I am good at something, I just haven't found it yet
Phoebe’s cheeks flared red again. This woman was something else – so bold and confident! Both traits Phoebe was generally in short supply of. ”O-oh well…If you think I don’t need it then I would prefer not to add padding…” she admitted. She didn’t dislike her figure, she just frankly wasn’t sure what she could or couldn’t pull off, and so stuck with her modest sundresses.

She brightened up at the mention of a tea for sleeping. ”Oh yes, absolutely I can make you something like that.” she said with a grin. That she would have a dress to give Emmett the shock of his life still made her blush to think about but…she was excited! She was getting a pretty dress! And she was making a business deal with a Fae! These were all great steps. ”Sounds like a deal to me!”
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Happy to make a deal with a barriergirl (perhaps she could get a new market of easily impressed young girls ready to fork over for a dress or two) Jiao nodded and stood. "Cool! I'll find you at some point with it, then. I'll get the tea when I see you. For now, I'll leave you to capture the sun...just a hint, I heard it gets lower down at the end of the day."

Winking, she flitted up and away.
Jiao
And we'll dance on the ceiling
With everything, everything, everything we can