Mini Event building bridges
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
Different. Yeah, you could say that again. Ianto smiled to Delah, slouching to lean against his wagon; there was something distinctly sharp and off about the way Remi continued to reference his godmother, but now was certainly not the time to bring it up. So he remained focused on the Fae, both wincing and seeming impressed at how forthcoming Phoebe was.

"It seems there's already plenty of trade to be had, even without our making an effort to cultivate it," he said to the warchief, though he held up his hands placatingly. "The news about the Greatwood... I'll speak to Arduinna," he said, tone low and worried. "In the meantime, what Phoebe says may be of use to the village, whether or not you choose to take her up on her offer."

Straightening up, Ianto motioned for the others to leave with him - though he did turn to address Delah and her Fae first.

"I'll set up my wagon on a semi-permanent basis along the banks of the Stonesong. When it's there, treat it as a trading post between those within the barrier and the Fae. A working solution, no? Because like it or not, barrier or not, Greatwood or not... we're in this together now."

Coding base by Sky!
Delah Tàirneanach
the Greatwood Guardian
War Chief

Age: 108 | Height: 4' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 28 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if you throw me to the wolves
"That is where you are wrong, my friend." Delah said, jaw tightening. "We have always been in this. It is not us who were cast aside, not we who were forced to live in a bubble because of our traitorous ambitions. It is you who need and want from us, not the other way around. I suggest you all bare that in mind."

With a last look at the three randoms that Ianto had brought with him, she turned back to the merchant. "If it is Arduinna's wish that you allow them to trade...then so be it. The banks of the Stongsong will do. Though I will remind you—" Here she turned specifically to Phoebe, Remi, and Amalia. "—that you cannot argue or barter your way into our village. Into our homes. Is that clear enough for you?" This last sentiment was directed at Amalia, who had tried both of those tactics previously.

Turning and taking many of her warriors with her, though a good number stayed to oversee the crowd, Delah departed.

ME is a wrap! Feel free to make a closing post if you like.
i'll come back leading the pack

Coding base by Sky!