Personal Quest [SE] The highest highs
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia;
Amalia, too, is familiar with rounds, having spent much of her childhood singing alongside her grandmother. Her own hesitation springs from two things: the horrendous sound of a snow leopard yowling, and the knowledge that in the position of last she will likely have to belt out solo notes, without the (moderately) more melodious voices of the others to hide beneath.

But the others take to it with such abandon that the big cat cannot help be swayed. Given permission to sing her heart out, Jyoti joins in with Remi, never one to miss a chance to sing her starlit song. Remi roars something like a tune; Ianto joins with yips and barks; Caiside bellows, surprisingly lyrical; and at last Amalia joins the fray, her voice a pitchy series of mewls and yowls, miserably unpleasant but certainly loud.

She cannot imagine Safrin enjoys this - doubts, indeed, any sane being could - but it is distracting if nothing else, a fun and fearsome Attuned din.
dry your smoke-stung eyes
you can see the light

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

R E M I

Completing the round a few times, eventually laughter bubbles out of Remi and he cannot hope to continue. Waving his trio off with a large paw, he grins a feline smile, shaking his mane and rolling his shoulder.

That was quite awful, I think. Remi said, tears appearing in his amber gaze as he looked at the fox, elk, and leopard. But they always say that it is the thought that counts, no? He asked, shooting them each a grin in turn. Though if Safrin is unhappy for our efforts, I promise I will take full responsibility.' He added, looking up into the night and sighing contentedly.

Thanks friends! We can fade out from here, saying they either hang out to watch the stars, or climb back down.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.