I would sell my soul for a soul worth keeping
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam had been incredibly accommodating to Nate, more than he would ever have expected from anyone. He had been taught a great number of things, in a very short period of time, and was finally getting a chance to put some of his new knowledgw to the test. Obviously, what Nate chose to do first was pray. Back home, he could have built a mountain with the fucks he didn’t give about god, but now that there was a chance he could get stuff be answered? He was on board.

The shrine in the temple was... pretty much exactly what Nate had been expecting, if he was entirely honest. It looked like a prop from some fantasy movie, but this really wasn’t the place to judge. With a dubious look at the ground, like he wasn’t sure if he should really commit and kneel (he didn’t), Nate clapped his hands together.

”I haven’t prayed in a real long time, and never to... not like, god, so I don’t know if there’s something special I gotta say, but...” Nate sighed. He’d already fucked this up, he just knew it. The only reason he kept going was so he could say he had. ”I just wanna know that this is okay, I guess. I can offer up a bad joke, but I got nothing else.”
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
frey

"Everything is worth trying once." A voice purred, and a warmth like a tongue against Nate's ear would cause the hair to stand up on the back of his neck and goosebumps to travel from that spot down his arms.

Stepping out of one of the shadows, their body bathed in the warm light from the numerous candles, for a moment Frey looked carved from marble. Their body possessing all of the heightened qualities that Nate would find most arousing and appealing, skin utterly smooth and perfect, and their eyes a pitfall of lust and pleasure. "They also say not to fuck with things you don't understand, which you clearly don't." They continued, full lips melting into a scowl as they slunk closer.

Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

The tongue against his ear was not what Nate had expected in response to his prayers, but it wasn’t entirely unwelcome either. His head tipped back as the feeling shivered down his body, an easy smile spreading over his lips.

Nate didn’t bother hiding the way his eyes roamed over the gods body, the way his grin widened. Even the scowl didn’t seem to affect his spirits, Nate even leaned in, just barely stopping himself from taking another step. ”If I only did things I understood, I’d never do anything.” Nate even managed a soft chuckle, then cocked his head and looked the god over again.

”I guess you don’t wanna hear my joke then?”
Nate
I always thought that I'd die young
Make some money, be someone
They all love you when you're gone
But who knew life would be so long?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
frey

For a moment Frey's gaze slid over the Accepted. They were growing bored of all these mortals appearing, calling out to them and then seemingly want to just chat. As if they had much that a divine mind would want to hear.

A joke?

"How about one of mine?" They countered, a lascivious smile suddenly on their full lips.

"What do you get when you cross an ignorant outlander who does not bring an offering, with a god?" Suddenly Nate would find himself entirely naked with his hands bound behind his back and his ankles similarly bound. The floor beneath him was suddenly covered in ice, making his more delicate bits shrivel and tuck up unflatteringly into his body.

Frey suddenly disappeared, though a frosty voice whispered suddenly quite close to Nate's ear: "Annoyed."

And then they were gone.