Entertain you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
everytime you kiss me
"I am not sure that my presence can fit into your basket. Unless I shift of course." The alchemist countered with a grin. The mentioning again of Remi moving had made the alchemist pause slightly, head tilting in that oh-so avian way as he let his eyes lazily drift back and forth between Ianto's. "You would really want that?" He ventured, wondering if the offer was more cheesy sentimentalism on the fox's part, or something more sincere.

Or both.

"Ahh I see now. You do not want me so much as a better mattress."
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
"Well, then you'll just have to shift won't you?" Ianto laughed, leaning in to steal a soft, chaste kiss from the alchemist's lips. The idea of carrying around a hawk or a raccoon in a basket was fine enough with him - he doubted anyone would expect anything less of him, in fact. Ah, but the conversation was getting a touch serious, and though Ianto felt a flutter of nerves in his stomach, he didn't glance away from Remi.

He smiled warmly, nodding to the other man. "I would," he said. "I'd like it very much." He did look away, then, his smile turning lopsided, his cheeks flushing pink. "Your company here would make the nights a lot more fun, put it that way." He didn't even mean the sex; just having someone to talk to and laugh with would be fun enough.
i know places we can hide

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
everytime you kiss me
Even chaste and brief kisses from the fox sent rivers of delight and panic coursing through Remi's veins. He wanted so much more of it but was ever hesitant and wary. Sex with the fox was easy (insert joke about it being hard, here), but it was everything else that made him want to balk.

Free of Ianto's too-blue gaze, Remi let his eyes linger on the other man's jaw, his ever-pinkening cheeks. Snorting softly, the alchemist laced his fingers behind his head and tried very determinedly not to think about how pleasant the weight of Ianto was, perched atop him as he was.

All sorts of replies flit through Remi's mind. Some sincere and sweet, others jovial and lighthearted to steer them away from the seriousness of this conversation, but ultimately Remi just hummed softly to himself, his lips tugging down in a frown. "I moved in with Ronin after Vanya died....now that he is back from the dead...I..." Releasing one of his hands, he rubbed it against his forehead. [say"We have not really talked about it." Remi said truthfully, feeling an awkward sort of tug between remaining with his oldest friend, and potentially taking what might be thought of as the next step in his whatever-ship with Ianto.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
IANTO
Ultimately Ianto had been expecting Remi to either bolt or let him down gently, so to hear any kind of thoughtfulness or consideration in his tone was a plus that had the fox's chest fluttering. Smirking, he risked glancing back at Remi and relaxed atop him, running a playful finger up his chest and neck so it could wind around an errant curl.

Ronin's death was still something that played on the minds of all involved - and rightly so, perhaps. Adjusting to his loss and then his unexpected return would be enough to make anyone's head spin. "You ought to stay with him," he said eventually. "I'm being a bit selfish, I know. I guess I'm still not used to having people around. To having you around, I mean to say."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
Remi wasn't cold, and the finger running up his chest was, for all intents and purposes, nothing. Even so, spiderwebs of delight that made his toes curl echoed in the wake of the fox's touch, and the alchemist shivered ever so slightly, leaning into the fox's hand.

"That is what I should do." Remi agreed, pale stare alight with mischief that indicated that no small part of him wanted to do just the opposite. "And it is very selfish indeed, to want to keep me in this claustrophobic bed, with all these terrible smells. Not to mention the company." The alchemist added with a laugh.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Ianto grinned, mischief sparking in his own eyes as well at Remi's reaction. "I am a monster, truly." Letting out a dramatic sigh, he shifted off the other man and flopped back onto the bed. "There. I release you, but only because I like you so much. Perhaps if I let you go, you might come back to visit me on occasion."

He glanced sidelong at Remi. "Or," he said, "perhaps I could bring the wagon a bit further into the Hollowed Grounds."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
Remi tried not to let his face crumple as Ianto shifted away, though the urge to shift into something—anything—sufficiently cuddly so he could lace himself around his friend had perhaps never been stronger. "Ahh well." The alchemist began, a boyish and sunny smile twisting at his lips. "I think that is a safe bet, as I like you quite a lot as well." Though early on Remi had all but already confessed to having re-fallen in love with the fox, something about saying that he liked him in such a juvenile manner made Remi's cheeks dimple hopelessly as he laughed.

Raising a brow and leaning onto his side to face Ianto, Remi shot his friend a skeptical look. "Someone is getting brave."

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"Then it's settled. My wagon doors shall always be open for you, Remi." Ianto winked, seeming just as comfortable to lay with the alchemist as he had been sitting astride him. The company was almost as enjoyable as the contact, it appeared. "In fact, perhaps one of these days I ought to teach you the tune, to part the trees and find the wagon. That way you can always come and find me, or wait for me if I'm not at home."

It sounded blase, but the idea of sharing something like that was no small occasion for Ianto. Perhaps it had something to do with his getting brave, as Remi put it. Chuckling, he shrugged at the alchemist. "I have very good motivation. What can I say?"

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
"Oh?" Remi murmured, leaning his cheek against an open palm and narrowing his eyes suspiciously at the fox. "I quite enjoy just wandering around in the woods waiting for you to show up. Never knowing if I'll be attacked by a monster, or perhaps the fae come to tell me to leave..." With a laugh, he shook his head and then whistled a rather impressive trill. "I am not sure that I can replicate your tune though." He added, scrunching his nose with a smirk.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Ianto laughed musically and shook his head at Remi. "Is it terrible that I'm honestly unsure whether or not you're being serious? If you enjoy the woods so much, I can just keep sneaking up on you. It's quite easy - the trees tell me if they spot you." He winked, putting on as much in the way of mysterious airs as he could.

The whistle caught him off guard and Remi's enjoyment was contagious, the fox flopping to lie on his back and stretch out comfortably. "Well, that's because you can't replicate it, Remi. It isn't about the tune, it's about the intent."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
For a moment Remi's lips curled into a smile, until of course they didn't.  The colour began to drain from his features as he searched his friend's face, now in the same position as Ianto was. "They do?" He asked in a worried and rather hushed tone, swallowing a lump that had suddenly formed in his throat and not caring at all how gullible he might be being.

"Oh so it is your intent to sound like a bird left out in the rain? I see." The alchemist replied with a lap, his eyes gently falling to the place that he was quite certain he would easily fit, there in the space left by Ianto's arm and his body.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Ianto grinned at Remi's tone, for a moment thinking he was playing along. Of course when he actually looked at the alchemist he was very much corrected, and the fox couldn't help the sudden pang of guilt that sank in his stomach. "No, of course not," he said softly, reassuringly, offering the other man a smile. "I just follow my nose, if I catch your scent." That was the truth, at least.

Snorting at Remi's judgement of his whistling, he rolled his eyes. "Sure, if you say so. My intent, oh hard-to-please one, is to get back to the place where I feel safest. And that is what brings me here."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
Exhaling a shaky puff of air that eventually became a grin, Remi shook his head with relief. "I never quite know with you." He said with a slightly more steady smile, both loving and hating that aspect of Ianto in this moment, and those that concerned Arduinna.

Remi raised a speculative brow, propping up the corners of his lips that suddenly wanted to falter into a frown. Of course it made sense that the wagon was where Ianto felt safest...but it was just another symbol of his bond to Arduinna, just as much as the collar was. "Ahh, well. Given I had to get a magical item from a goddess just to make sure that this place was not actually a death trap, I am not sure my tune would sound the same."

Biting the inside of his lip and feeling extremely anxious and nervous, the alchemist bent an arm to fully lay down next to the fox, sliding himself across the mattress to fill the space at Ianto's side, and to lay his head against the fox's bent arm. He'd had the fox inside of him and his hands over nearly every inch of his body, and yet somehow this felt just as intimate, if not more. "Maybe if I whistle just thinking of you, that will be enough." Remi murmured, more to himself than to Ianto, really, hoping that he'd never have to do anything more than want for the fox for him to appear. Hoping that fickle gods would stop interfering in his life and just let him have this.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"Good." Ianto said with a crooked little laugh, as if having that unpredictability about him fulfilled some part of himself. Whilst Remi still managed a smile, Ianto had studied his face often enough now to begin to guess when it wasn't real, and his own expression softened. "Things could change," he said quietly. (The fact that he had to whistle the tune two or three times these days because he was distracted said it all, really). "Just as they changed with your opinion of my lovely abode."

Feeling quite content, Ianto's heart still skipped a beat or two at the sudden warmth and weight of Remi settling down beside him, snug against his side. Still, the fox was rarely caught out like this (the alchemist was an exception to the rule, it seemed), and it didn't take very long for him to curl his arm around Remi, keeping him held close.

"Maybe it will," he agreed quietly, tilting his head to nestle into Remi's curls while long fingers traced abstract patterns over the other man's side and back.

Coding base by Sky!