Entertain you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
everytime you kiss me
"I would like to think after all of our years as commoners I would make a rather good master." Remi replied with a dignified sort of hrrrmph, tilting his nose up for good measure.

Tilting his head with brows raised as if to say yes shoes with springs, Remi let his thumb rub against once of Ianto's fingers, drifting over one of the many rings there. "Or whatever else you need." He added with a shrug.

Biting at his lip, Remi's free-hand tapped idly against the countertop. He couldn't find the words to say the things on his mind, complicated as they were, and so he merely sighed and shook his head with defeat. "Well. You will at least have to introduce me to the leading lady in your life." Remi said a bit pointedly.
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
The little touches were what Ianto had missed; they were what he craved, like a dying man in the desert desperate for water. His gaze dropped to watch their hands, a quiet smile on his face, and he lifted them up to press a kiss on the back of Remi's palm. "I think you would make a good master, too," he murmured. "...Or whatever else I need, for that matter."

At the mere suggestion that he meet Arduinna, the mask came right back up and Ianto laughed musically, gripping Remi's hand a little tighter so he could pull him close and lace an arm around him. "Absolutely not," he said, deadpan with a smile on his face. With his free hand he grabbed up a cinnamon bun, still warm, and took an exaggerated bite out of it. "Fo 'ere," he intoned.
i know places we can hide

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
everytime you kiss me
Remi's gaze did not drop. The sensation of the fox's hand over his was almost too much. It wasn't the fear of what they were doing that made Remi feel shaky and his stomach run cold, but the thought of losing this for a second time. Though he did believe that somehow he and Ianto would always find their way back to one another, so newly repaired was the alchemist's heart he wasn't sure he could take another blow. To look at their hands together would be to make real all of this, whatever it was.

The kiss to his hand nearly made his knees weak with adoration, and Remi had to stop himself from just drawing the fox against him. There was a joke on his lips about what leather Ianto would or wouldn't be able to wear if Remi was his master, but his throat had suddenly gone quite dry. The words he's said to the fox before, I want you, suddenly taking on a different colour in his mind.

Swept forward but with the atmosphere suddenly changed, Remi stared at the smile he didn't believe for a second, but was far too enamoured with Ianto's sudden closeness to be cross. "Well, given that I am now a competitor in the magical-item market, maybe it will be she who wants to meet me?" Remi said half-challengingly, reaching around to drag Ianto's hand closer to steal a bite.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
IANTO
"Maybe it will," Ianto said airily after chewing and swallowing, dutifully feeding Remi bites of the pastry as he liked. "In which case I am hardly in a position to stop you, and I am definitely not in a position to stop her. Doesn't mean I have to force the situation to come about." Smirking, he shrugged his shoulders and took another bite of the bun, nodding his approval.

"Mm. I think these will make good gifts. What'd you think? You're my test subject for these, you know." He winked, not releasing Remi as they spoke - there was something infinitely wonderful about having him so close.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
Remi groaned reluctantly, both wanting Ianto to force the issue and to not. Though the alchemist knew little of Arduinna, she certainly seemed and sounded capable of the same mischievousness that Ludo was. What might be done with the intentions to save his friend could end up disasterously. Still, that collar tugged at his heart as much as it tugged at his eyes and Remi knew he wouldn't be able to let the topic lay.

"Well you would think that, since you made them. I on the other hand am a scientist and require much more testing. For instance..." Pulling away from the fox with a mischevious grin, Remi tossed himself onto the bed. "..Do they taste good in bed?"

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Remi groaned and Ianto grinned, refusing to pursue the subject further. Not only was it somewhat painful for him to discuss, there were much better things they might talk about in the meantime. Like cinnamon buns. And bed, as the alchemist so rightly put it.

Still, the fox couldn't help but laugh musically as he watched the other man, raising his eyebrows. "You? A scientist? I thought you were an inventor," he quipped, following Remi to the mess of blankets and pillows and flopping down to lie with him.

"I suppose I could be persuaded, though," he said, offering the pastry out to Remi. "Go on then. How does it taste in bed?"

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
"Oh I am sorry, are you the only one who can be good at more than one thing?" Remi quipped back with an eager grin.

As Ianto flopped into the bed, Remi felt a bouyant welling of nervousness balloon in his stomach. Only instead of it being caused by fear as it so often had in the past, now it was caused by something else entirely. "Let's see.." The alchemist replied, looking properly skeptical and scientific as he took the roll from the fox and gently placed it in his mouth. Closing one eye and then the other as if scrutinizing the taste very seriously, he swallowed and shot the fox a disappointed look. "I think it is missing something." He said dubiously.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"Well yes, obviously." Ianto all but cackled, propping himself up on an elbow and watching Remi with amusement and fondness in his eyes as he took the roll and gave it such a thorough inspection. "What am I supposedly good at, anyway?" he asked, genuinely curious to hear what the other man thought he brought to the table, so to speak. Because Ianto didn't think much of himself, that much was obvious.

At seeing the disappointment, at first the fox genuinely thought there was an issue, only to smile crookedly as Remi spoke again. "Oh? What do you think that might be? A secret ingredient might be just the thing it needs."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
"Well there's the sex of course, but you already knew that." Remi said with shocking confidence, though the illusion was quickly broken by the flush across his cheeks. "And the merchanting of course." He added quickly, biting the inside of his cheek to keep his smile from spreading too much. "Though I do have to say you are a rather terrible whistler." With a laugh, the alchemist shrugged, the slightly off-key notes the merchant would whistle fading quickly from his mind to allow other thoughts.

"Mmm...let me think..." Only he didn't at all. Instead he rolled over, a hand easily sliding over Ianto's waist as Remi pulled himself close. "I think maybe it is this.." The alchemist whispered, his tongue gently skirting the curve of Ianto's lips before slipping inside as Remi stole a kiss that tasted of spices and sugar.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
It was the candidness of Remi’s comment rather than the content of it that caught Ianto by surprise, the fox snorting and arching an eyebrow, as if trying to make sure he’d heard correctly. The pleasure on his face made it clear what he thought of the other man’s compliment, Ianto tutting playfully as Remi continued. ”Well we can’t all be good at everything,” he said, as if to defend his awful whistling. And if sex and mechanting were his biggest talents, well. Ianto would take it.

Speaking of taking, the alchemist was suddenly very close and Ianto felt his cheeks heat up, especially as Remi leant in smelling of sugar and cinnamon. His eyes slipped shut as he was pulled into a kiss, Ianto’s hand coming up to slide into Remi’s mop of curls, a low moan thrumming deep in his throat. ”Mm... yeah, it might just be that.” He spoke softly, lips ghosting over the other man’s with each word.

Not to turn down any chance to have his mouth on Remi, Ianto wasted no time in leaning in for another kiss, hand drifting from the alchemist’s hair down to the back of his neck, keeping him close.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
"No," The alchemist agreed with a smile, the shape of which quickly disappeared against the fox's lips.

The nearness and warmth of Ianto always seemed to surprise Remi, even though it was he who had initiated the contact this time. He felt a silent but almost mushrooming-shaped feeling well up inside of himself. A feeling that started small in the pit of his stomach and expanded into chills throughout his entire body. Closing his eyes and hearing the fox's reply as much as feeling them, Remi chuckled nodding ever so slightly in agreement. "Whoever receives your gift at the celebration can thank me for figuring it out." Remi added with a grin, leaning back slightly into the contact of Ianto's fingers, but not to try and break it, but simply to enjoy the feeling of it.

Rumbling a sound that might have been a lion's equivalent of a purr, Remi let his lips be captured again, the hand around Ianto's waist tightening and tugging slightly as the alchemist rolled slightly more onto his back.

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"Well, I was sort of hoping that it would be you. I've already used you as a taste-test, so you may as well enjoy the real deal. Especially now you've figured out what was missing." Ianto smiled, soon enough silenced by their kiss, and he moved willingly as Remi leant back. Propping himself up with his free hand, the fox held himself over his friend easily enough, though there was no way they would be in quite so innocent a position for long.

Which explained why Ianto soon swung a leg over Remi to sit astride him, drawing back from his lips to smile crookedly. "See?" he said quietly. "I told you this bed wasn't nearly as small as you remembered."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
everytime you kiss me
The alchemist snorted and shook his head slightly. "I suppose that means my gift should be for you then?" Remi asked with a feigned look of innocence that dissolved into a mischievous tongue tracing circles against the fox's.

Inhaling with a sharpness that betrayed Remi's attempts to keep his enthusiasm under wraps, he let his chest rise and fall swiftly as the fox took his position on and above him. "And yet here you are sharing the same space." The alchemist quipped back with a playfully raised brow. 'Almost as if there is not enough room?"

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"It doesn't have to be. Your presence is all the present I need." Ianto winked, the shit-eating grin on his face telling well that he knew he had been utterly cheesy. "The only way you could give me a gift more than that would be if you moved in here for good." Blue eyes sparkled with mischief, though it would be a lie to say that Ianto wouldn't be ecstatic at the prospect of the alchemist coming to stay with him.

Laughing warmly, he shrugged down at the other man. "And yet here I am," he murmured, beaming at Remi. "Oh, there's plenty of room. I just know where I'm most comfortable, is all."

Coding base by Sky!