There's your problem
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
don't wanna get ahead of myself but i think that i just did
"RONIN!" Remi yelled, his voice full of a strange and giddy panic. When the guildmaster finally came out onto the front lawn, this is what he'd see:

Remi encircled by 5 platypus looking things and holes everywhere. Half-shifted, golden hair scattered down from Remi's curls to his mid-back, but where his arms should have been were wings (spread out, as if trying to corral the creatures before him).

"No, don't you dare—" Remi hissed as one of the creatures—burros, though Remi didn't know that—began to dig at the soil with a menacing sort of look on its face.
don't wanna make a fool of myself, like a love-struck idiot kid

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
"REMI!" It was too hot for shouting, and Ronin was only joining in because he'd heard his friend call. That and because his favourite bestest friend in the world dragonling was currently draped around his bare neck and shoulders and blowing cool air over him. Ronin padded to the entrance of the guildhall to squint out at the light, waiting for his eyes to adjust before promptly snorting in laughter (Sugar did the same, sending frost all across his chest).

"What in sweet Safrin's name are those?" he wanted to know, darting outside on bare feet and gazing at the platypus-like things. "Oi!" he demanded of them. "That's my land you're digging up, you little fiends. Git gone!" As if they would listen to him. Really.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Oh you mean you don't know? And here I thought you had acquired new pets for the hall." Remi sassed back with a grin that boasted feline teeth.

With a glance back at the creatures that were not fussed about Ronin at all, the one Remi had been eyeing tittered angrily at him before suddenly digging underground with prolific speed. "No you don't—" Remi snapped, suddenly shrinking into a ball of black and silver ringed fur. At the appearance of a raccoon the burros seemed to laugh, but Remi ignored them, instead following the one that hadn't listened to him into its hole.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
"I don't need any new pets, thanks. I have a hawk, a lion and a raccoon right here - no, these are definitely not my idea." Ronin's laughter was merry, though he really didn't actually like the thought of what the creatures might do to the foundations of the guildhall if left to their own devices. Speaking of raccoons, though, the hunter couldn't contain his laughter at the suddenly very fluffy raccoon diving into one of the holes after the creatures.

"Remi, no!" Ronin giggled, picking his way across the lawn to try and pull Remi back out. In the meantime, Sugar unfurled from his shoulders and took to the air, shrieking her annoyance at the burros and trying to blast them with ice to seal their burrows.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Oh I am a pet now, am I? Bed warmer, child-wrangler, pancake maker. Sure, why not add pet." Remi answered with a bemused grin.

Scrambling beneath the earth, the burro seemed to have somehow gotten smaller, for the hole the raccoon was currently scurrying through was suddenly quite small. With a squeak! of alarm and annoyance, Remi tried to backpeddle but quickly found himself stuck. Trying not to panic and give into the rising claustrophobia he was feeling, he did the only sensible thing he could thing of: he wriggled his tail/butt for all that he was worth, in the hopes that Ronin would see it and pull him out.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
”Well, you said it, I’m just agreeing at this point.” Ronin grinned, still tromping across the lawn to try to get to Remi as Sugar dived and swooped overhead. There was much angry chittering from the burros as her icy breath blasted across the holes where they’d emerged from the ground, effectively cutting them off for a time. With how hot it was, though, they likely wouldn’t be stopped for long as the ice melted.

It was quite the distracting sight, actually, and Ronin had been standing over Remi and his wiggling butt for a small time when he realised his friend was stuck, the guildmaster snorting in amusement and shaking his head. ”Alright, I got you. C’mere.” Grinning, he leant down to dig through the earth around Remi with his hands, eventually freeing him enough to scoop him up from the ground. Brushing the dirt from his furry nose, Ronin arched an eyebrow as if to ask if Remi had really thought that through.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Chittering unhappily (of course assuming that Ronin was leaving him ass-up) on purpose, the raccoon shot the guildmaster a grumpy dark stare as he was finally freed. Before he could do much more than shake himself like a wet dog in Ronin's arms, the burro that he'd chased beneath the surface suddenly appeared, squeaking what was definitely an insult in Remi's direction.

Rationality all but gone in this simple and fuzzy body, Remi shifted suddenly into a lion—an act that would of course force Ronin to drop him—as he tore across the grass to try and capture the small dark creature. As a lion Remi was definitely faster, but the burro could stop and turn on a dime whereas the lion could not. And so, a merry chase began of the lion clumsily pouncing on what would turn out to be nothing but air, only to have the burro appear behind him, chittering tauntingly.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
"There, see? That's bette-- Remi!" Ronin's laughter was more than a touch nervous as the fuzzball he'd been cradling in his arms suddenly became a very large, very angry lion, and the guildmaster stumbled back to watch as the feline went to work. Clumsily, albeit. He was trying not to laugh, glancing around at the holes Sugar had already frozen over, before arching an eyebrow as his dragonling swooped down to land upon the lion's back.

Her ice blue eyes were furious, and she shrieked what was obviously an insult right back at the burro. As Remi turned Sugar clambered forward, her claws buried in the thick lion's mane - all so she could breathe a jet of ice directly at the nasty little cretin that was laughing at her friend. That would show it.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Keeping his wits about him in his lion's form was the most difficult of all of his shifts. Luckily in Ronin's presence it was usually quite easy, for there was almost no one that the alchemist could be himself around more that the guildmaster. That was why as Sugar landed on his back, talons against his skin and weight suddenly on his neck, the lion didn't immediately barrel-roll to try and upset her position.

Instead, Remi lunged with his ice-dragon cocked and loaded.

As the burro was suddenly and completely made into an icecube, Remi roared his frustration right into its frozen face, sending bits of lion-y spit at its icy casing. With an extra snarl for good measure, Remi snorted at it before padding back towards Ronin, looking absolutely pleased with himself.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
Ronin couldn't wipe the grin off his face, arms folded as he admired the several icy burro holes that Sugar had frozen over - and the popsicle of a burro that she and Remi had left in their wake. "That'll teach it for getting cocky, I suppose," he commented, Sugar trilling her satisfaction at a job well done and nuzzling at the lion's massive, unruly mane. Without further ado, in fact, she snuggled down into it.

"You'll have a hard time shifting back now," Ronin remarked with an amused chuckle, having grabbed a spade from next to the door so he could cover over the holes with fresh turf. As the ice melted, at least it wouldn't look so messy this way.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Not able to purr, all the alchemist could do in his current state was shake his head ever so slightly, releasing a rumbly sort of roar deep within his chest as the dragon made herself at home on his back. Flashing a set of brilliant white fangs towards the guild master as he began to fill in the holes, Remi trotted back towards the guild. With the promise of meat he was pretty sure he could dislodge Sugar from around his neck if he promised to cook for her, and he was fairly certain that even though he and Sugar had definitely done the lion's share of the work (ha-ha), that Ronin would still be hungry when he came in.

And so, easily transitioning from ferocious beast to domestic homemaker, Remi started making Ronin and Sugar lunch.

~FIN

Coding base by Sky!