[seasonal event] fell to the top
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Deimos actually laughed at his little... well, 'joke' was being generous, but he hadn't expected the mountain to unbend enough to actually let loose a chuckle at his words today. The bard didn't raise a brow, but something small and tight began to relax a little as he considered that perhaps the bridge was not so burned as he had thought. "Pooling our knowledge, at least, might help us find a way forwards even if mistakes keep being made," he agreed, mixing optimism and pessimism in equal measure. "Strange to think that we are, all of us, outlanders in these woods... perhaps we can use that to help repair some of the damage of Flowerbirth as well, among our own people." Our own being a term he might not have used even a season before, but which now felt right on his tongue. The wanderer had found a home, the lone raven had found a flock, and the fox had found a second chance at family. There were ties in plenty now, supporting rather than constricting, and though his fears and jealousies still played upon the shadows in his heart at times he knew he was a part of this place and these people now, for better and worse.

"If it can be the basis of either, we'll still be better off than we were before," Jigano pointed out wryly, rising to his feet and dusting off his trousers. "I'll help you out in any way I can, just let me know what you need." He collected his basket and waited for Deimos to join him before the pair of tall men, one light, one dark, opposites in so many ways but working in tandem for now, made their way back through the Village to find their friends and family and make their way home again.