Time makes you bolder
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
when the heart of this wide-eyed wanderer
Would this go better with Ronin?

Yes.

But...for reasons not completely transparent to some, that was not possible.

Waiting until the stars were rife throughout the sky, the alchemist had wandered as carefully as he could towards the shrine in the Oasis. The one in the temple would have been much easier for the near-blind alchemist to find, but something about the stars seemed important. It was where Ronin had been all that time, after all.

"Safrin?" Remi called out into the moonlight, his pale-blind eyes looking up into the stars. "I think...perhaps you know why I am here. I know I was only here just a few weeks ago.." The alchemist splayed his fingers, palms to the heavens. "But I do not think I can do this without you."
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The stars twinkle and dance above. The evening air is cool and refreshing against the alchemist's skin, but the night does not reveal the starry lady he seeks.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
when the heart of this wide-eyed wanderer
For a long while Remi merely sat in the serenity of the glade, just waiting. He was no one after all, not even after all he had done and witnessed and experienced. Remi was still just an alchemist from another world, plucked out of his reality by a god he didn't understand and plopped here.

It didn't surprise him entirely that Safrin didn't appear, especially without Ronin's presence. He only wished he knew what it meant. Was it that she did know what it was he wanted to ask of her, and disapproved? Was silently declining? Or was she...busy, if such a thought could even be applied to a god.

Eventually though as sleep threatened to take him and dawn similarly threatened to break across the horizon, Remi thought it best to leave. Ronin would certainly have questions given that Remi was gone all night, but better he be there when the hunter woke up, then not.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.