Beneath the Strawberry Moon
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Jigano relaxed when Sam didn't take his words the wrong way, rising with a smile to take his teacup to the kitchen. "I think there is wisdom in learning to love yourself as well as another," he said gently. "And you are well worth loving, no matter what lies your family told you growing up." He touched Isuma's mind lightly with his own as she yawned, and bent to scoop her up, cuddling her against his chest. 'What happened with Remi' was a loaded lead-in, and one he decided not to pursue tonight. Instead he smiled, pressing a hand to his chest and bowing his head at the compliment.

"Thank you, Sam. I'm glad that we were able to talk tonight, too. It isn't easy learning to trust again... and without you, I don't know if I would be able to do so even now." His lopsided smile was warm as he regarded his friend.

He took his leave soon after, but it was a pleasant and easy parting, with the knowledge that they would see each other again soon within the guild hall and in pursuit of lore and stories that were yet to be told.