we need a delivery service
For Remi
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
The sun’s last fiery sliver sits neatly on the horizon, turning the sky a beautiful salmony-pink color. The day’s heat has begun to ebb, but Wessex doesn’t really take pleasure in these little things. She can take note of the dazzling display and then turn her cheek, waiting for the stars to come out. She could dress in wool from head to toe and not break a sweat. But what she can’t do is magic. Having hopefully given Remi enough time to do whatever it is he needs to do - call on the gods, or sacrifice a virgin, transmute some blood-to-gold shit (who knows), Wessex is back and eager to politely pick up her order.

A sharp, loud knock comes to the Guildhall’s door and The Ascended hopes she’ll the alchemist here. Dorky as it is, she’s eager to be able to read the texts (as if she doesn’t already have enough to do). But LongNight is only half a year a way, and she’s eager to prevent the massacres again, if possible.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Яemi
you're every song that fills my mind

There are the sound of hooves, stumbling, a muffled curse and then a loud sigh. Slowly with hands fumbling the locks are undone and the door opens. As it pulls back and the moonlight behind Wessex spills in, it reveals the shape of the alchemist mostly as the ascended had left him.

Except for his sight.

Still there are bandages wrapped around his eyes and forehead to stop the bleeding. Perhaps most shockingly of all are the red roses of blood that have bloomed over his eyes; a picture of blindness. Looking too high with one hand on a unicorn that stands midnight-blue in the light, the alchemist swallows and tilts his head towards the mythical creature as if listening (which in fact, he is). The ascended, she is here for what you promised her. Nodding gently, Remi 'turns' his sightless stare back towards the open door.

"Wessex." He murmurs, trying on a small smile. "Aoife is asleep, so please be quite, but come in. I have what you requested." The musicality of the alchemist's voice is all but gone. Now the strange accent sounds hollow in the wake of the enormity of healing that his body must do.

Table base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
WESSEX
She smells the blood before she can see it, and it is confusing. Wessex assumes it isn’t from within and yet, when Remi opens the door, there are carnation blooms where his eyes ought to be, bandages indicating that something is very, very wrong. She frowns. While the alchemist isn’t a ‘friend’ per se, they have a common enemy, as he once joked. And whomever did that to him must have been very powerful.

That last part is what’s most troubling to the Ascended.

“Fuck, Remi,” she murmurs in response, not quite sure who Aoife is (Ronin never mentioned his daughter by name), but respectful of the man’s wishes to keep it down. “Who the hell did you piss off?” she asks with a glance towards the unicorn who was once her ‘sister.’ Again, something else she doesn’t know. It's half a jest and half serious, because they both know the unspoken reality. But with the invitation extended, she takes a step towards the door and if the man and his guide make room, she follows him in to the Guildhall, her feet making nary a sound.
No, I’ll be the stone
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Яemi

The alchemist smiles gently, touching his fingers just between his eyes and over the bandages in acknowledgement of what she must be referring to. "Her name is Arduinna." He replies, stepping back to allow the ascended in. Clutching at Isla's mane as she leads the two into the guildhall proper, Remi turns his chin over his shoulder. "If you see a dragon, do not make any sudden movements. I think she is out with Ronin, but she is not normally warm to guests." And not just because she is an ice dragon he thought to himself.

"Speaking of Sugar, it is she who was able to complete your request. She is an ice dragon. Nothing stays colder and icy longer, than that which she freezes."

Table base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
Arduinna.

She places the name in the back of her mind for later. Could be useful.

Looking around at the guildhall - one she has technically recently joined - Wessex scans for the aforementioned dragon, ears also tuned to the flutter (do dragon’s wings flutter?) or hum of something in flight. The Ascended is wary, Remi makes her feel like she’s trespassing, even though he mentions that the watch-reptile is the one responsible for her little request. “Oh?” she murmurs in response. “That was kind of them to oblige. Thank you for being the go-between.” Truth be told, she’d never have thought to get an ice dragon to breathe on something. Magic has never really existed in her world, even though she has friends who wield it.
No, I’ll be the stone
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Яemi

"All it took was hunting with her for some of the burro's that will not quit tearing up our front lawn." The alchemist said with a gently shrug. Turning and feeling his way through to the kitchen with Isla watching patiently, Remi finally touched upon what looked like a stone chest. Lifting the lid and revealing it to be a sort of ice-box of sorts, gloves appeared on the alchemist's hands as he reached in and retrieved two large shards of ice.

Turning around, he tilted his head to the side as if listening to something, though of course Wessex wasn't making a sound. Instead it seemed to be Isla, telling him where to walk now that he couldn't use his hands. "Here, if you will put your hands out—" Remi said, and then paused. "Oh. I was going to make you gloves like these, but I suppose you will not need it." He added, more to himself, before stretching his hands forward to offer the ascended the shards (and missing her body by about 2 feet).

Table base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
Well at least Remi hadn’t gone out of his way for her. She follows him like a docile cat through the building until they come to the kitchen. Wessex watches with quiet fascination as he goes through a process to take out the items, then find his way back to her.

She adjusts to suit his position. “It won’t hurt, but my skin can still be damaged. Technically. I’ve got a bag anyway.” Gingerly taking the ice from the alchemist, she puts the two shards into a leather bag, cinching the top shut. “Thanks, Remi. Let me know if you need anything.” What she could offer him, she doesn’t know, but it isn’t just lip service. Hopefully he knows that. “I can see myself out, no need to bother.”

She offers the both of them a small nod, then heads back to the door - still mindful of the potential dragon and the sleeping Aoife.

{FIN! YAY}
No, I’ll be the stone