lodestar
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
the things we hold are always the first to go
Ronin snorted and rolled his eyes, like Remi had just suggested he fly onto the roof instead of tidy. "Well, duh. Who tidies once they've gone to bed? Goodness, Remi. We can't all be as weird as you." The shit-eating grin was audible in the hunter's voice, and he cast a sideways glance to the alchemist in time to see him nod. Regardless of whatever else Remi was about to say, the gesture was appreciated nonetheless. Remi hadn't considered this moving too fast, hadn't... well. Hadn't been thinking, perhaps, of Ianto.

"Excuse me?" Ronin raised his eyebrows, his tone playful as he shifted to sit up ever so slightly. "Well considering that was my first time in that particular position, I'd say it went rather well." He managed to remain at ease about it, but Remi would probably notice the points of colour high in his cheeks at the admission.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i'd bring you further roses
"Weird? Weird?!" Remi repeated, his accent rising and falling with the wounded emotion he slathered on the words. Rolling over and across Ronin, melding their sticky bodies back together again, the alchemist reached for his friend's wrists to pin him there.

"Oh?" Part of the playfulness slipped off of Remi's lips as he searched the hunter's startlingly blue stare for any indication of discomfort. Finding none, his smile roguishly reappeared, albeit slowly, his heart hammering in his chest for some strange reason.

"You mean on the floor?" Remi said with a laugh, leaning down to sweep his lips across Ronin's neck for a moment, knowing that was not at all what the hunter meant. "Next time I will leave you a coin to flip among the petals." He added as he leaned back, eventually standing and reaching a hand down towards the hunter.

"As sleepy as those eyes are, neither of us are in any condition to fetch Aoife when she wakes up." Remi pointed out, eyes shallowing dropping towards his own stomach whereupon the hair had started to be pulled taut by a layer of rapidly drying not-quite liquid.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Weird," Ronin said in confirmation, nodding gravely in response to Remi's wild hurt, though the smile was always threatening to break through on his face. For all of the mess and petals, Ronin was thoroughly happy to be pinned down by the alchemist, gazing up at him and arching his back lazily in a stretch. Far from discomfort, there was very much a sense of gratification about the hunter, Ronin letting a smirk curl across his lips.

"Sure, the floor," he murmured slyly, watching Remi for a long moment as he rose to his feet, like he was trying to decide if he could be bothered to join him. Of course he caught the outstretched hand eventually, hauling himself to his feet and having to use the other man to stay up, just for a second.

"That's new." He chuckled, and even that sounded tired. "Come on - let's shower, and hopefully Aoife will still be asleep when we're done."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
There was something stupidly and blissfully easy about all of it—how it had started, how it was ending (this specific instance, anyways)—that made something in Remi's chest curl and expand and beam. So with hands clasped, the alchemist pulled the hunter to his feet with a bemused grin. Though had Ronin stayed on the floor, Remi would just have easily kicked him right in the ass for his laziness.

Raising a brow, Remi merely shrugged. "Told you that this body needed more work." The alchemist teased, tugging gently against Ronin's hand to regain the hunter's attention. "Don't you give me shit for this...but.." Leaning forward, Remi pressed a kiss gently against Ronin's lips. Taking a moment he inhaled against him, before pulling back with an entirely dopey smile and the slow reemergence of the light that he normally carried in his gaze. "..thank you."
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
"Tch, at least I have you around to put me through my paces," Ronin pointed out with a lopsided smile and a shrug; he could hardly deny that his body had some ways to go before he was in the same condition as he had been prior to his death. But he wasn't alone, and that in itself would make an otherwise gruelling process a little easier. He had been leading them away to shower when the tug of his hand drew him back, Ronin arching an eyebrow at the other man.

A slow smile crept over his face, one that Remi would feel against their kiss. "Thanking me for sex is weird," he quipped automatically, before leaning back in to kiss him again as if to tell him he understood. "Come on - let's go clean up."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
For a moment Remi was tempted to frown, to clarify that it wasn't the sex specifically that he was thanking Ronin for. But for all the other unsaid things, the ease of it all, the understanding, the....but Ronin's lips against his smoothed away his worries. Of course Ronin knew what he meant, and the flutter of gratitude in his stomach was near enough to bring him to his knees given his current state of exhaustion.

Even so, he dutifully followed Ronin towards the shower, trying to keep his thoughts on the immediate presence, instead of all the other noise that would soon come crashing back in.

~FIN
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!