Comfortably Numb
Wessex
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
everything has its wonders
Ronin nodded to Wessex, still grinning and leaning an arm against the bar. "Mm, I have a guildhall in the Settlement where hunters can gather and select marks. We've had a flurry of them lately, since word about us began to spread. No Ascended on the board though, I swear." He tipped her a wink. "Every now and then there's a bigger problem, and I'll need to organise a hunt with a few members of the guild. Other than that, the choice is yours."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Having an Ascended on board would probably be a huge asset too, honestly. Your skills would be well put to use, especially with things that go bump in the night. What'd you say?"
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

To her credit, and perhaps to many people’s surprise, Wessex is actually intrigued and listens to Ronin with an open mind once he assures her it’s a legitimate offer. Her fingers trace the edge of the empty glass in consideration, but in the end, she’s been sold. Probably because it doesn’t require working together unless it’s for a hunt/fight, and she can get behind a loose organization like that.

She laughs softly. “Mmmmm… yes, the things that go bump in the night. I know a thing or two about those…” Wessex treats it as a throwaway comment, but he might be able to see through it for what it is - a brag, and nothing less. “As far as I know, I’m the only one who’s chatted with the LongNight Monsters. Even got them to do something for me. So. Guess I’m in.” She extends her hand for a shake with the Demi-God. Just to seal the deal.

Ooh, Roana’s gonna be pisssssssed when she finds out they're in the same guild.

{FIN!}

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here