You Believe On What You See

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the VOICE
"There is always more. Complacency is death. Like sharks that swim in the oceans, we must always be on the move, or we will die." The seriousness in her voice was gone though, and she smiled warmly at Sam.

Leaning forward to whisper words into his ear not meant for the not-human to hear, the Voice said: [says]"The Greatwood, my bright one. I need it explored. You, with your invisibility, are in a unique position to do this. The fae village especially..the places that your friends cannot go. .."

Coding base by Sky!
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?

"...Mmm. You're probably right." Sam nodded. The sentiment was similar to what he'd been thinking himself at the moment, trying to move forward and not live in his past, the good or the bad parts of it. It was hard when staying still was so safe, but...the way forward was to move, he knew that.

Her request surprised him. At once he felt like it was less than he'd expected and more. "Um.." He mumbled for a moment as he thought it over, then he nodded and leaned in to whisper (glancing sideways at Ronin for a second as if to apologise for being so private) "Where do I start? Is there anything specific you want me to find?"
Samuel
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
the VOICE
"No, my bright one. Your presence enough is all that required. Do not linger if you don't have to; merely see and take in what is around you." Pulling back, the Voice's lips twisted into a proud smile. "No one else can do what you can Samuel. Don't doubt yourself. You are more precious to me than you know."

With a last glance towards Ronin, the Voice's electric gaze alighted on Sam for just a moment more. Do not trust him She mouthed, raising a brow, before dissolving into an illusory shower of sparks.

Coding base by Sky!
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?

Sam stared at The Voice as she spoke as if her words were the wondrous things he'd ever heard. There was something about the way she said them, who she was, the smile on her face. They felt true, and for just a moment he felt proud of himself.

"Thank you. Um..I'll come back once I've explored a little, then." He promised with a little nod of his head, then glanced aside at Ronin as The Voice disappeared. He had always liked the man, found him to be friendly and strong with a good sense of humour and a handsome face...but he had grown closer to The Voice lately, and decided to trust her on this one.

"Is there anything you'd like to do?" He asked Ronin, though his tone was clipped now.
Samuel
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
everything has its wonders
Ronin only felt as though he could breathe once the Voice was gone. Though his mind was troubled with what he'd heard - bits and pieces, mostly, and nothing coherent enough to put into action - there seemed little left to do other than go. Glancing up at the sound of Sam's voice, Ronin shook his head gently and rose to his feet.

"No, I just wanted to see this place. I never thought I would actually see the Voice here... Thank you, Sam." Ronin smiled to him. He gestured for the Ascended to lead the way out, content to follow along in his wake and think about all that had transpired.

{END}
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!