Training Fire and Lightning
For Edrei
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Pain still coursed through her chest from the welted burns Edrei had left, but Zariah had suffered much worse before and after but a few moments barely noticed it. For the time being she simply enjoyed the feeling of cool grass upon her skin, wicking away the heat of battle. It felt good to fight a worthy opponent again, as Edrei had proven to be. She was a fine choice for her Left Hand, being closer to her equal magically than Loren could have ever been.

”I suppose that is true.” Zariah said with a contented sigh. They wouldn’t have to suffer the effects of their training as they would have back in Northwind. There was a trade off for everything she supposed. A smirk curved her lips and she tilted her head to look at Edrei upside-down. ”That never was my jewelry. It was always yours.” she said in a cool, velvety tone.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah's words made Edy shiver and a smattering of goosebumps prickled up against her tender skin. That never was my jewelry. It was always yours. Smiling widely and biting the inside of her cheek to keep her grin from getting any wider, Edy lifted her head and slipped the necklace around her neck. Clasping it in her hands, Edy grinned up at the sky, before closing her eyes and trying to mentally take note of her injuries.

~FIN
you and me been catching on like a wildfire

Coding base by Sky!