Mini Event counter balance this commotion
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
everytime you kiss me
The trouble was, for those who didn't speak up, the alchemist had no idea that they were there (Jigano). There were also some voices he didn't recognize at all (Virion). However when the man spoke, Remi frowned slightly. His words were...an exaggeration. And wrong, from all that Remi had seen and experienced so far. But the meeting was not about the differing races or outlanders vs. natural, but about the Greatwood and the Fae, and so he said nothing. Ronin 's was an immediately recognized presence, and Remi smiled slightly, turning his chin towards his friend in acknowledgement of his arrival.

As Amalia spoke, Remi found himself nodding in agreement. Forcing ourselves onto them, seemed to be exactly what was done. Remi had warned Sam about Arduinna, and indeed the entirety of the Hollowed Grounds with his notice, and yet more still went into the woods. More still felt they had the right.

"From what I have heard...it is not trading that they are opposed to. I think it is simply our presence in the woods, or more specifically their village. They are protective of it, and I am not sure I see that as a problem. It is us who seem to want something from them, as Amalia has said...sure we can try to find ways of making ourselves seem worthy of their trust, but we could also just leave them to their own." Gently Remi shrugged, his blind-face turning towards Roana. "Any way we can help would likely be appreciated if we go about it the right way. So far they seem...unhappy when we make ourselves out to be the experts on anything related to them or their home."
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
counter balance this commotion - by Deimos - 06-09-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Remi - 06-09-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Jigano - 06-09-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Phoebe - 06-09-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Virion - 06-10-2019, 12:05 AM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Ronin - 06-10-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Amalia - 06-10-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Roana - 06-11-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Deimos - 06-13-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Remi - 06-13-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: counter balance this commotion - by Jigano - 06-18-2019, 01:28 AM