Take Me to the River
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Hazel was a polite and thoughtful listener, the kind of audience Jigano preferred as a lorekeeper even more than as a bard. He was glad when she smiled at Isuma, and her laughter mingled quietly with his own for a moment, before he was forced to break their fleeting accord with a truth he knew might be the end of their acquaintanceship before it had barely begun. It was a risk he took, though, deciding it was better to be upfront now than to have her learn of it later and accuse him of misleading her.

So he gave the information away, and hoped that the bias of all Fae was not so strong that she would immediately turn away from him, as cold and hostile as the warchief could be.

She gave information back, though not entirely what he had asked for. Still, it was more than she could have chosen to give, and he could almost see Remi's wounded eyes staring at him as he held back his urge to ask further, digging where his prying hunger for knowing more was not wanted. Instead he nodded soberly, taking what she said with gratitude and letting it be enough for now. "I do not know if your people have traveled south of the barrierlands yet," he offered, "but there are storms there now, too, as well as to the west of us, south of your forest." The beetle provided a distraction then, and Jigano watched curiously until the small woman explained what she was doing. He nodded glancing back with a grin to the fox, who was licking his chops and had sat back to wash his fur.

"A similar arrangement to one I share with the animals who can hear my call," he agreed. "Though I'm sorry to have interrupted your journey with him. Is there anything I could help you with to make up for that?"