Nothing to Hide
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Cool story." Edy smirked from behind him. "But there's no way you've ever been in this position. I can guarantee you that."

The Launceleyn girl's teeth clicked together. Brain washing, a born and bred soldier. Unrequited love maybe one time, the best sex of her life from a woman who was now on the opposite side of this fucking war Zariah had started. An alchemist in mental chains with the power to kill them all, that Edy needed to constantly monitor. A bar to run.

No. Short and sweaty didn't have a fucking clue.
you and me been catching on like a wildfire

Coding base by Sky!
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

"Well, maybe not exactly the same." Continuing his line of thought was a dangerous game, and not even one that would save him, but perhaps one that could lead to some troubles on the horizon. Seeds, sown so early in advance he might never see their fruits, but it all depended on the soil they were sowed in. "But I loved the man I served under. Like I'm sure you love your queen."

Stumbling over the forest floor, Caiside stared ahead, his body still feeling the effects of the draining magic, though he did perhaps struggle more than he strictly needed to. "What is going to become of me when we return?"

Caiside
heir of fire and ash
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Edy snorted, a sound which turned into a full on cackle. The fire at her finger tips brightened for a moment with rampant amusement as Edy wiped a tear from her eye. "Love? You think this all just comes down to love? Boy, you have no idea." Love? Nah. It was there, don't get me wrong, but the Launceleyn's perfected Stockholm syndrome while their children were still int he womb.

Raising a brow as they continued, Edy shrugged. "If you keep your mouth shut and hop over the line in the ground like a good little boy, we can keep this to ourselves."
you and me been catching on like a wildfire

Coding base by Sky!
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

If he kept his mouth shut she would let him go? This really was a shoddily run operation, wasn’t it? Still, Caiside wasn’t going to complain about anything that kept him out of irons, or whatever other horrible tortures were sure to be set up. He didn’t even nod confirmation, just stared straight ahead as the forest grew thinner around them, as if eager to spit out its unwanted visitors.

Hopping over the scar of land as they approached it, Caiside turned, searchig Exreis face for something. It seemed even he wasn’t sure, his face not moving as he turned back around and walked back toward the settlement slowly, expecting the traitorous burn of flames against his back with every step.

Caiside
heir of fire and ash