A Formal Army for the Birth of a Nation

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Just as promised, an Enlistment Form was placed on the Notice Board in the Temple. But this time, it wasn't quietly placed. On either side of the form, day or night, it was guarded by two individuals. Most were Destined, most were Naturals, with the occasional Outlander, all were staunchly in favor of Zariah's rule. They would ensure that this time, the notice stayed where it ought, quiet guards over the list of what would become the Hollowed Grounds first formal army.

OOC: This is the sign up thread noted on the Notice Board!  I will be montioring this thread to update the Notice Board post, so any shenanigans will be seen and may result in IC consequences, as the people guarding the list are part of Zariah's posse. Please dm Grant on Discord if you have questions!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Bastien sauntered up to the list and wrote:

fanculo te e il tuo esercito.

If anyone asked, it was simply how you spelt his name back home, and clearly he felt this deserved proper respect. What could be more respectful than swearing loyalty with his mother tongue?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
The burliest of the two men grabbed Bastien by the shoulder, a scowl on his face. "That doesn't appear to be what you were instructed to write. Put your name, age, race, and home location or you'll be charged with obstruction of the law." he said in a low, gravelly voice. The other man, a fellow Ascended, who was a bit slighter crossed his arms, a serious look on his face as he regarded Bastien. "I'd hate having to arrest my fellow Ascended brethren. Just do it." he said snidely.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Bastien seemed to expect the hand on his shoulder, smiling tight-lipped and turning to face the guard. "I simply have not finished, friend. Written here you will find my name-" He pointed to fanculo te "-and my place of birth." e il tuo esercito.

"Now for my age and race, as you said." He wrote 29 and Ascended.

Change author:
The burly fellow seemed to growl at him, tightening his grip on Bastien's shoulder. "That isn't a place here, idiot. Place of residence, not birth. This is your last warning. Write your name, and where you live." he said in a low tone.

"I'd listen to him if I was you. He isn't known for being gentle." the slighter man said with a shrug.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
It seemed the guards weren't stupid enough to fall for his trick, but weren't smart enough to have a sense of humour. He sighed. "Alright, alright. But before I do actually sign up" (Which he had no intention of doing) "Can I ask some questions? What war it is we will be fighting? Who gets to be generals or captains -- ah. Let me guess. Lanceleyns?" Bastien smirked, but any real joy was drained from his face.

Change author:
"Oh a wise guy, are you?" the burly man said. Suddenly, a burt of electricity would shoot through Bastien, with the force equivalent to what the narrators would call a taser. The Ascended fellow swooped in after, quickly manacling Bastien's wrists. "You're under arrest for failure to comply and defacing government property. We'll see how you do in jail." he grumbled.

Good goin Bastien, you've been arrested and are being taken to the Hollowed Grounds jail! Another lackey will replace the one hauling Basty-boy off.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Lucas watched Bastien "sign up" and get his comeuppance, smirking and watching with folded arms and sly eyes. Once he was suitably carted off, Lucas took his place. He tipped a wink to the remaining guard, then entered his details with a flourish.

Lucas Copperhead
Ascended

"Hope that's good enough for you," he quipped.

Change author:
The Ascended guard gave Lucas a nod. "Good Enough" he said after giving it a once over. He had already carefully scribbled out everything Bastien had written, so now all the enlistment form said was Lucas's information.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Change author:
Adam confidently strolled into the temple, and smiled at the guard next to the notice board. Watching Lucas sign up, he took a breath and went through his excuse for being unable to write his name again.

"Hey, buddy." He said to the guard. "I wanna sign up, but we wrote different in my world, so I dunno how to write my name and stuff here. I'm Adam Pikely, I'm uh...Accepted, I think, and I'm 27. I got here in the inn over there." He pointed over to the entrance to the Rathskeller.

"That do?"
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Peter honestly hadn’t been sure if he had to formally sign up for Zariah’s army, but a part of him, the part run by his anxiety and fears of disappointing anyone drove him to the temple. He entered just in time to catch the tail end of Adams words, his feet moving despite his mind blanking the second Peter realized who it was.

Adam opinions on his new family were still fresh in Peters mind, made fresher by seeing him, and this was not the place for doubts. He managed to pull his face into a blank mask, and came up silently behind Adam, a rough pencil appearing in his hand as he did. ”I’ll help you.”

Peter Launceleyn, 26, Destined

Adam Pikely, 27, Accepted

"Good?" Peter looked between the two guards, more so he had something other than Adam to look at.
Vynter White

Age: 28 | Height: 6'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Watermel0nBob Offline
Change author:
He had made it here somehow, it had taken a few days. Stumbling in the room he looked around curiously, before approaching the guards. He searched them both with an inquisitive stare, before looking down at the paper sat on the table. It had a bunch of squiggles on it, something he'd come to know as writing. Although he couldn't read it. After minutes of staring, one of the guards grew impatient and grabbed the pen, asking for his name, age, etc., and writing it down on the paper. With a nod, Vynter awkwardly turned around and made his way out.

Vynter White, 20 years old, Accepted
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
For better or worse, the alchemist followed orders. He'd lived under tyrannical rule his whole life. The fact that it was a Launceleyn ruling now only made it seem all the more fitting.

And so, with his own piece of charcoal, Remi responded to the notice as best he could. Unsure..what he precisely was now, the alchemist decided it probably didn't much matter.

Remi Abruzzo, 21, ?
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
The last time Ronin had done this, it was a lot more complicated than signing one's name on a bit of paper. And as a Storm Guard in a previous life, the enlistment board seemed a little beneath Zariah. Even so, he supposed he had little choice these days. And so the former captain stepped up to sign his name and start from the bottom up again.

Ronin Taliesin, 26, Not Known

A lot of words for what he was had been thrown around. But no one had come out and said it, and so as far as Ronin was concerned, he was still just an undead anomaly.