Training naughty naughty
OPEN!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
It was the hand around his neck that truly shattered the illusion, Lucas breathing heavily even though he had absolutely no need for it. His Ascended nature meant that he didn't react in the usual ways of sweaty palms and a racing pulse, but there was definitely something off about him, and he all but flinched as Edrei touched him.

"Maybe... maybe another time," he said gruffly, sounding a touch unsure and trying to shrug her off so he could get back to his feet. The light had dropped but he still found himself blinking against it, like it had burned into his mind. "Don't do that to me again, please," he said, having no idea what that had been, exactly, but either way it had stunned him to politeness.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
thought i was cool
"Uh, a deals, a de—" Edy started to argue, stepping back with a bit of a snarl as Lucas shrugged her off and stood. Not normally one to get all caring and concerned, it wasn't that the change in the devil hadn't gone unnoticed so much as...well, Edy wasn't really exactly what to make of it. Cocking a hip and crossing her arms, the fire-mage merely snorted unhappily.

"Given that you just lost and are apparently not making good on your promise, I hardly think you're in a position to make demands." Alright. Back to emotionally-bruised Edy it seems. Rejection was not something she handled very well.

"Yours will be the only wood you get to explore tonight." Edy said with a sigh, raising a brow and wondering if she'd need to use fire as a cattle-prod to get Lucas to go back.
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
It hadn't been a demand - more of a plea - but that didn't really register in Lucas's mind. "Sorry," he muttered on autopilot, clearing his throat and already obediently walking back in the direction (presumably) of the Hollowed Grounds. The woods would spit him out if he didn't make it by himself. "Just remind me that you're owed, and I'll make good on it."

Not tonight, though. His tongue was a dead thing in his mouth - he could barely make himself speak, let alone anything else. In fact, jail even sounded pretty good right now. Pausing only to grab his box, the Ascended fell quiet to leave Ludo's Woods in peace once again.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
thought i was cool
"Mmm, just what every woman longs to hear." Edy snarked back, more concerned with her own feelings than Lucas' at that moment. Rolling her eyes, the Launceleyn followed Lucas back, offering him nothing more than a dejected and disappointed huff of air through her nose as a goodbye.

The night was still young though, and if Lucas wasn't going to be the source of her entertainment, she'd need to find another.

~FIN
now i'm fucking freezing

Coding base by Sky!