wanted wear
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
Remi found himself wanting to grind his teeth together. Instead though, pacifist as he normally was, he merely tapped his foot anxiously on the ground and nodded. "I still think about it sometimes. When I wake up and you are not there, off with Aoife or gazing at the stars, or eating." Pausing, Remi's smile turned bemusedly crooked; the corners of his lips were turned up, but the overall gesture was still sad. Slowly he shook his head with a weighty melancholy sort of remembrance. "Well. Guess you had better get training with that bow then." Remi managed at last, knowing that distance probably would not be what kept Ronin alive, but wanting to lean into it just the same.

"Aoife and I used to play a game. I would spin her around and we would try and pick out the two of you. She could do it with shocking accuracy, but maybe that is not so surprising...I suppose it is not hard to know where your family is."

"Secrets? Me? Never.." Arching a brow, Remi shot the hunter a mischievous and aloof smile. "Vigilant you say? Sounds like something I am going to need to prepare for. Good thing I am always ready." Remi laughed, waggling his fingers as if to indicate the magic within.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3081

please just don't forget me

Ronin's brow furrowed as Remi spoke. It wasn't as though he hadn't thought it would be the case - he still woke in the night sometimes to the sound of explosions and a brief, haunting pain that was gone as soon as it began. But to hear it from the other man was difficult, and he leant in to press a kiss against Remi's cheek, like that might do some small thing to reassure him.

"I guess I'd better," he agreed softly, arching an eyebrow at the game he mentioned with Aoife. To listen to him speak about the times he'd shared with their daughter had Ronin's eyes prickling a bit, the hunter clearing his throat and managing a smile for Remi. "No, not difficult at all. We always looked for you, too," he murmured, before nudging the alchemist and letting out a mischievous laugh. "You'll need to be more than ready, sir. Believe me."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
As much as it made his heart beat erratically to feel Ronin's lips against his, it did little to lighten the cloud of memory and grief.

Raising a brow and tilting his head skeptically to the side, the alchemist grinned. "You did not tell me that part." He said, wondering what it might have been like to look down on the world you left, viewing it from so far away. Deciding he didn't really want to know, Remi gave Ronin one last affectionate nudge before standing.

"Well, one of us should do some laundry if this date is ever going to happen." Snorting playfully at his friend, Remi set off to do just that, his mind still tumbling with certain words and thoughts.

~ FIn
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.