Not a care in the world!
@Remi
Nikki Zodiac

Age: 33 | Height: 173 cm (5´6) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Nikki was truly happy over these news since a lot of bad thing had happened as of late and to know that someone had found their love was just what she was needing to not sulk away at nighttime. She may be a happy party girl but as the music stopped and the party had died out she was still forced to be stuck with her thoughts about not so happy stuff. Party and fun was needed for her to relax and not thinking about the problems that were in the world. She listened in joy to his replies and shined brighter with every thing she heard. "Well then my new friend! I wish you all the happiness possible for both of you! She said and cheered with him and took a sip of her beverage. Looking a bit thoughtful at him she then smiled widely before she asked her next question. "So.. you two gonna get some children?"
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
remi
The higher I climb the farther I fall when I do
Chuckling warmly and taking a sip of his drink as well, Remi bobbed his head in happy acknowledgement. "Thank you."

Her question caught him slightly off-guard, as Remi tilted his head quizzically to consider. "Well...Ronin has a daughter. But when he died, I raised her for a time. Since he came back she seems happy to be just as much mine as she is his." He answered with a contented shrug. As for a child that was biologically his and Ronin's? No, he'd never thought of it at all. Saying as much, "I...had never really considered it before. Given that we are both men I am not sure how we would go about it." Frey, probably, but the alchemist had had enough run-ins with that particular god for a lifetime.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Nikki Zodiac

Age: 33 | Height: 173 cm (5´6) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Nikki smiled happily when she learnt he had taken care of a child in Ronin abscence and established what seamed to be a good connection with her. That was always brilliant news after all, espicially since it sadly normally meant a child became mostly alone after the death of its parents. BIG props to Remi for sure! As he continued she couldn't help but to giggle a bit in a charming way as he seamed to have taken her words in the wrong way. Sure the gods COULD help if one were lucky with such a thing but she had more meant adoption of a child or two. "I was meaning adoption you dork" She said amused as the bartender (clearly knowing her drinking habits when she was out and about) poured her another drink as she herself bumped Remi's shoulder with her own. "I guess one COULD ask the gods to but it might end up ugly as im sure you know" She said as she tried to not giggle again since he indeed have had some bad runins with the gods. It was hard since she had already been drinking quite a bit but still for some miraculous reason she managed to not let that giggle slide.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
remi
"Ah! Of course." Remi chuckled bashfully. "In the world I came from, children were thought of as...an expectation, really. There were no orphanages. No adoptions." He explained almost apologetically for so absurdly misinterpreting her words.

Chuckling as Nikki nudged him, the alchemist exhaled a stream of air upwards that caused one of his curls to bounce on his forehead as he nodded emphatically. "Don't I know it." He said with a groan. "Still, Aoife is more than enough. She has just started to walk...I truly cannot believe having another to talk care of."

Ordering himself another drink as well, Remi turned to Nikki with his head tilted curiously to the side. "But enough about me. Tell me about you! How did you come to be here? Have you any children?"
Nikki Zodiac

Change author:

Nikki listened interested in what he said about children and how they were an expectation where he was from and couldn't help but to feel a bit like that would cause alot of pressure. She herself came from Caido were it was more like; if it happened, it happened sort of deal but not all could sadly take care of their child well and therefor gave the task to someone else. It really was a shame but something told her that Caido was no exception from all other worlds out there. She was pretty sure people had problems no matter were they came from. "Oh my.. that must be stressful.. How did your people deal with it if i may ask?" She asked carefully before taking another sip of her drink. Some topics could be sensitive to talk about after all.

Nikki couldn't help but to let out a cheerful laugh when he stated that one was well enough, after all; children needed alot of attention and care. "Ohh i bet" she chuckled as the now fewer men she had previously been with started to raise in a slighter noise again. Something told me they would all have to leave soon enough. As he looked at her and asked his questions she lit up and straightened her back a bit. "Well! Its a quite complicated story to be honest but to put it more simply i was born here in Caido. I keep moving around to avoid my brother that sadly isn't well in the head. He does alot of.. well not so very nice things that i had to witness until i said enough and ran off. Sadly i cannot stay to long in the same location since I'm pretty sure i will not survive that sadly. So i guess that makes me a nomad haha." Even though the horrible past she shared she still didn't let it cloud the enjoyable aura. Still said it with a smile since what's past is just that; the past. Well.. kinda at least. "And i don't have any children yet but maybe one day if the time is right. For now im just trying to enjoy my life really but if love happens then there is a possibility for a child or two"
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
"Deal with it?" Remi repeated, his head tilting to the side in a decidedly avian gesture. "Ahh well...We had recently fled a war of sorts, and so it was more about repopulation than anything. To be honest, it was all so new and fresh that most of the children which had been conceived were only a year or two old at most." Though the alchemist was ignorant of it, there had been no real infrastructure set up. No actual way of developing this new society. It was for the best really, that it had all crumbled.

Even though Nikki relayed her tale in a bright and chipper voice, the alchemist couldn't help but frown. "I am so sorry to hear that. It sounds terrible." He said softly, brows knit together at the mention of having to constantly be on the run to escape her brother and his choices.

"Well if there is anything I can do to help with your brother, let me know." The alchemist offered. Despite his boyish appearance and kind demeanour, Remi had more than a few tricks up his sleeve. Being married to the king helped as well.
Nikki Zodiac

Change author:

Nikki listened interested to the story at hand but her smile faded slightly over the thought of having to repopulate just like that. Wondered slightly what would happen if one refused. If you asked her children should be conceived by love and not only necessity, right? "Was it.. well.. You HAD to repopulate or was it just an open option?" One could notice that the romantic sort of personality that were Nikki indeed wasn't to amused over the thought if it was forced on people. "If you ask me children should only be conceived with love.. not force" She suddenly giggled a bit to get the mood back up, as stated not wanting to ruin what was a very nice mood but that giggle died away pretty fast when she saw Remi's face after her little tale and when his words came flying she sighed a bit sadly which indicated that perhaps Nikki didn't really want to be a Nomad. She would love to find a proper home, hanging out with a band of friends and maybe even find love and all this was pretty much impossible as it were now.

"Sadly i have started to doubt that there can be anything done about him. He is slippery like a soaped up snake.. To be honest i can't see how it's even possible. He have been this way his entire life and open to what he does and still never gotten caught.. It may sound like a really terrible thing to say because he is my brother.. but i really just want him to stop hurting people.. I really wish he would get locked away from people cause every chance he gets he seam to steal another life with a smile upon his face. He is a.. scary man.." She said with a small frown as she emptied her beverage but as the bartender came up to her to fill her glass again she raised her hand and shook her head and he went back again. She thought she may have had enough alcohol for now.

"He is not a kind man, would probably be best to not risk hurting anyone trying to capture him.. But still i feel bad since i know many others get hurt by doing nothing. Its just..quite confusing really" She stated sadly. She really didn't want someone else to get hurt but no matter how you saw it someone would always get hurt until he was put away somewhere.
NIKKI
All fun and games ~
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
"Had to." Remi answered with a solemn half-smile. "I...ahhh.." With a self-conscious laugh, the alchemist ruffled a hand through his curls finding his former life so absurd in this strange new place. "I hate to date a great many women to make it seem as though I was...ahh, trying, shall we say." He'd slept with many of them to, to further throw off the scent. Not a particular set of memories he liked to linger in for too long.

Chuckling at the image of a soaped-up snake, Remi flashed Nikki an apologetic smile. "Well...could you bring him to us? My husband is the king after all, but he also runs the monster hunter's guild. If your brother is as much of a monster as you've made him out to be, Ronin might just be the man to deal with him."

Reaching over to give the woman's shoulder a soft squeeze, the alchemist's touch and intention entirely platonic and gentle, he smiled. "I am sorry you have to bear the burden of your brother." He said softly, knowing that from a stranger his words likely wouldn't mean much, but meaning them just the same.