Friendly Questions
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Her head tilted into Frey’s hand as they ran it through her hair. She always did like her hair played with, and the deity seemed to regularly find reason to do so. Pim took this opportunity to use Frey’s arm as a bridge, scurrying across to drape around Phoebe’s shoulders. He was warm and happy and full and feeling very cuddly, but he could tell from Phoebe’s emotions that their time with the warm, fuzzy, meat bearing entity was soon up.

”There will always be things you don’t understand honeybunch, such is the nature of your mortality.”

Again, she was reminded that she would never understand it all. It was uncomfortable to accept. She wanted to understand it all, but Frey was insistent it was beyond her. The young midwife sighed a little, gaze dropping briefly, falling silent. It was not all lost though, being instructed to find others who could help, or those she could help, in seeking the answers to these questions.

At length, she nodded, a determined look set on her features that didn’t seem quite natural to the usually demure, timid young woman. ”I will. I will do all that I can and only ask your help if I have truly exhausted all of my resources. I promise I will find a way to fix things. Thank you, Frey.” she said, giving them a small smile.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
frey

"Off you pop then. Time is wasting and so are the woods." Turning their gaze towards Pim for a moment, Frey pointed a stern finger towards the dragonling. "Do not eat the blight, no matter how appealing. Likewise, do not eat the creatures that eat the blight." They said warningly.

With a last look towards Phoebe, the gods radiance turned to pure energy surrounding the entire area. Everything within would be bolstered and boosted with renewed strength and vigour, if only for a short time.