star guardian
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"Oh, I'm pretty sure she already knows. Besides, you're the one with the magic to create anything - ice cream and a pony are well within your remit," he informed Remi with a grin, though even to look at Ronin he was exhausted by the evening's events. "Mm... Devrum." He nodded slowly, hardly able to believe it himself. "I feel bad for Vai. Her husband, her daughter... Everyone gone again." Huffing out a breath, he tilted his head back against the soft cushion of the chair.

He shook his head gently, unsure what the right answer was, though he definitely leaned towards the latter. "They didn't tell us where they were going. Or that they were going. I don't think they count as missing after this long, though. I think... I think that our life now is more important than trying to dig for a past that might not want to be found."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
when the heart of this wide-eyed wanderer
Grinning from ear to ear now, Remi gave Aoife an indulgent smile. "What he means to say is that I bring more to this relationship than he does." Remi tittered with a wink.

"I would say she is the strongest woman I know, and that is not untrue but..."
Remi grimaced, offering a smile only meant to keep Aoife cheerful though it didn't quite reach his eyes. "Having so much loss, it just sucks the life out of life."

Chewing on the hunter's reply for a moment, Remi brushed butterfly kisses across Aoife's cheeks before turning her round in his lap and giving her the opportunity to scamper back to Ronin if she wished to. "Alright then. If this is our life...then perhaps I owe Zariah another visit." Remi said in a low voice, knowing it would probably draw a surprised scowl from the hunter. "Armies...borders...that is for another time. I am happy to leave this rebellion alone, unless.." His eyes rose, falling deep into Ronin's and feeling himself instantly at ease and warm within them. "..unless it means not being with you."

Remi might not believe he was a powerful mage, but humbled-ignorance or not, if gay-marriage was off the table, Zariah would have a hell of a fight ahead of her.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Ronin smiled too, as Remi spoke, but it didn't really reach his eyes. So much loss, indeed...

He shook it off as the alchemist placed his daughter down, Ronin moving from his chair so he could crouch on his knees and hold his arms out for her. "She still has Felix, at least. If I had lost everything, I'd be alright knowing Aoife was here." Beaming at her as she crawled and scooted her way over, he swept her into his arms and cuddled her close.

"Another visit?" Ronin's tone was sharp and he was indeed scowling, though it looked rather less intimidating with his cheek pressed against Aoife's curls. "...If you need anything from me, you know where I am." Because he was not Remi's keeper, and he couldn't keep insisting that the other man was strong if it didn't let him do things alone.

He arched an eyebrow, though, as Remi let slip a little about the nature of what he was asking, but Ronin knew better than to press matters. So, smiling secretly to himself, he merely sat and savoured the moment of quiet with his family.

{END}