Training here I go again on my own
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
bleed it dry, leave us here with nothing
"Why, I don't know, Remi." Ronin's grin was filthy enough to match the other man's. "Could it be the same reason you keep ending up with your ass in the air?" Cackling and reaching down to squeeze the ass in question, the hunter also had to stop himself from leaning in for a kiss. If they started that out here, they would be doing a very different kind of training before long.

He accepted the offered hand, but didn't get up just yet - something Remi said had struck a chord with him. "You know, you're right. In fact, I think your last sparring teacher probably wasn't afraid to play dirty," he said, before trying to pull the other man back down on top of him.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI

time makes you bolder
The alchemist blushed, but he couldn't tear his gaze away from Ronin's. "If I had my way, that is not where it would be." He muttered almost guiltily in reply, having to bite the inside of his cheek in a desperate attempt to refocus his mind.

Naively, Remi thought the paused-hand in his was some sort of affectionate gesture; Ronin simply enjoying the feeling of Remi's hand in his. Instead, for all the alchemist's strength and flexibility, anticipating Ronin's movements on the battlefield was not something he had learned. "Ron-n!" He exclaimed as he tumbled forward, his lover's name broken off as his mouth abruptly twisted and reformed (as did his body). Rather than Remi's full weight collapsing onto Ronin, it was only a few pounds of black and grey fur.

Tittering with mock frustration, the raccoon reached forward to muss the hunter's hair with small hands.
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
bleed it dry, leave us here with nothing
"Oh? Where would it be?" Ronin wanted to know, grinning at the other man and waggling his eyebrows suggestively. He wouldn't get a chance to hear the answer, unfortunately, and glee lit up in the hunter's eyes as he managed to tug Remi down on top of him. That glee translated to warm laughter at the raccoon that ended up on his chest, Ronin getting his elbows under him and beaming at little hands mussing his hair.

"You know, I think this is my favourite shift of yours," he said, sitting up properly so he could encircle the raccoon in his arms, nuzzling his face against his fuzzy fiance. "C'mon, I think that's enough for today. You're definitely quicker at your shifting," he noted, rolling to his feet and cuddling the raccoon closer.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI

time makes you bolder
Certainly Ronin's quick wit and easy verbalization of inappropriate thoughts was wearing off on the alchemist, but for the moment, all Remi could do was blush crimson as the memory of all the nights prior tangled up with the hunter, flooded his mind.

Snorting indignantly as if hating to be treated like a stuffed animal (which was about was far from the truth as it was possible to be), Remi huffed out a breath against Ronin's face in a small puff of air. Tittering at the compliment, Remi allowed himself to be babied. Body growing basically limp in Ronin's arms while one of his small hands picked distractedly at one of Ronin's buttons as the hunter totted him back inside, the raccoon let his mind happily wander where it would, hidden behind fur which wouldn't reveal his blush.

~FIN
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.