love bites so deep
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
REXANNA
they said you were the crooked kind
It certainly is different from most couples, yet Rexanna doesn’t think any less of it. She had participated with him (and others) once before, before his Ascension. And while she did miss parts of it, it isn’t anything she can’t live without. Bastien has shown her time and time again that he can perform in other ways, all of which still leave her gasping for breath. This is another one of those times, as he drinks his fill and palms at her, her head tilting back as his lips leave her wrist and his attention shifts to her.

And yet, she still craves more from him – leaning into him and managing to find a break enough to push herself onto his lap to straddle him, her one free hand tangling in his curled hair as her other hand coated with a bit of blood from wounds now beginning to clot, find their way to the other side of his face to cup his cheek as he kisses her. There’s a tang of metal in her mouth, though she doesn’t care. She still kisses him fiercely, breaking away only to leave a trail of blood smeared kisses along his jawbone to his neck. Her hands leave him momentarily while she trails down toward his neck, to unlace the corset to make it easier for him.

Then, without warning, as if to give him a taste of his own medicine, she bites his neck (far more gently than he bit her, not enough to draw fluid blood) but enough to tease him – and perhaps leave a bruise – as she continues to push herself against him in a rhythmic grind. A low whine escapes her lips in time with her quick breathing, a whimper as though she's forcing herself to wait for him to help her further reach the peak of her climax.
but you were always gold to me
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
you'll never settle any of your scores
your grace is wasted in your face
Bastien let out a happy sigh tinged with amusement as Rexanna came to straddle him. So proper in the right company, but so willing to engage with him like this; she really was perfect. Her hands took control and he tipped his head back to smile fondly at her through half-lidded eyes. The way he could feel the blood on her fingers make his skin slick, the sudden bite on his neck (drawing a moan under his breath) - he moved his hands to her hips and pulled her closer.

She didn't need to clarify her whimper, Bastien's hands trailing down her thighs then turning to trace along the insides, light fingers until he was under her skirts and reached to pull down her underclothes. Teasingly he ran a finger over her, felt how wet she was, slowly and in circles, as he whispered to her words of love, of truth: "I love you, Rexanna, most beautiful woman I have ever known..."'

As he leaned in to press a kiss against her neck, he pushed a finger inside her, his thumb going to push at her clit at the same time. "Tell me darling, is this enough?" He asked against her skin, teeth just grazing.
your boldness stands alone
among the wreck
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
REXANNA
Her fingers make quick work of the corset, pulling the lace out until she can pull it away – promptly onto the floor to become disregarded until later. When she finished with that, her hands returned to him, her fingers on one hand tangling in his hair, the other hand dragging her nails along his neck as though it’s an indicator of the sharpness in her belly, the waiting. His hands make their way to her hips and pull her closer, and she continues her grind, back arching as his fingers traced along the inside of her thighs. A shiver rakes down her spine, allowing another soft whimper to leave her lips.

He slides off her underclothes, and her body shivers when he touches her. Her lips find his own before she breaks off again to kiss along his jawbone, pressing herself against his fingers as she hears him speak through her panting. She sits back, ever so slightly as he presses a kiss against her neck, her head tilts upward “Gods, Bastien…” She moans his name softly as he pushes a finger inside her. Her legs and hips have begun to tremble, and despite it all when he grazes her neck and asks her if it’s enough, she wants to try and prolong it further, but she can’t. The Ascended bites are perfect for getting almost there, and it never takes as long for her as usual. Especially not now, as Bastien's a performer and has chosen her to be his instrument.

She whimpers more, an agreement that he’s doing more than enough, pushing into him harder and faster until there’s a thin layer of sweat that beads down her body illuminating her silhouette by reflecting the moonlight. The sweat doesn’t stay, it never does – she has Frey to thank for that. She, then, looks down to him, right before the wave of her orgasm begins to crash, and she uses her arms to pull him close as she can into herself and her chest before her lips meet his in an almost wild and untamed fury, the noises that leave her lips grow muffled by his own, and she finishes hard and strong against him.

Her head lowers to meet his forehead, and her sapphire gaze sparks happiness and love as she tries to look into his dark gaze and catch her breath, though her hips continue to move ever so slightly to finish her off despite her legs trembling still. “I love you, too.” She’s breathless, but she smiles wide – forgetting the stress of the last few days in light of the happiness they share with one another; forgetting the slight smear of blood along both their faces and her arms. To anyone else, it might look gruesome, and yet in the right ethereal moonlit night, Rexanna's magic works wonders. She's striking, sitting atop Bastien, shirtless and wild-like with nothing but the faint blueish white glow to encompass them.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
BASTIEN
He knew it was enough really - anyone would, with the way Rexanna was taunt and keen, like a tight string before the cut. Bastien just wanted to hear her tell him, see the way she trembled and whispered his name, the reminder that it was him doing this, that he could make her feel this way--

Then, all too soon yet just at the right moment, she pressed hard against him and he placed a hand on her back holding her close through her shivers, smiling and whispering little words of encouragement by her jaw. As her shaking began to slow he drew his fingers back, lifting them to his mouth and sucking them, taking what little taste of her he could with his dulled tongue.

"I know you do." He smiled and took her in for a moment, her radiant beauty and the blood between them, the light practically making him feel like they were a pair of angels on a church ceiling. In this second he felt so free, even with the knowledge Rexanna had been bound to someone he would consider to be somewhat of an enemy. "And my God. I am so lucky for it. Look at you."

He pulled her close, holding her to his chest and stroking at her back, just wanting to feel her heart beat next to his. Bastien said nothing, just sometimes kissed her temple and stared at the wall, both content and melancholic at once.
among the wreck
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Change author:
REXANNA
Her body trembles, though not as much as it had before. The shaking slows, and she finds her forehead meeting his briefly before she lifts it again to watch him. There’s a slight crooked smirk that dances on the corner of her lips, yet she says nothing, instead she listens to him. Goosebumps rise on her shoulders as he compliments her (appearing very much like an angel of the night, the way the moonlight filters around her pale skin, the way she can see the reflection of herself in his eyes) and she slowly begins to realize more and more with each passing moment how perfect they are together.

He pulls her close, and she rests her head on his shoulder before she closes her eyes to listen to him. She feels his fingertips trace her spine, and she wonders deep down what it feels like for him. It feels electric and soothing at the same time for her, his hands weren’t warm, but they weren’t particularly cold either. It relaxes her and she melts into him, slowly at first but relaxes more as her breathing evens out. She wraps her arms around his neck and turns so the bridge of her nose rests on the column of his neck, eyelashes glittering against his jaw.

I would like to meet the Voice one day.” She says quietly, head tilting slightly as her bare skin presses against him. “I went out into the Greatwood to search for you before I’d learned you were in the jail. We were surrounded by guards of the crown and she appeared through another and saved us from joining you there.” She adds, unable to ruin this pleasant moment by mentioning Lucas’ involvement. “I want to thank her.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
BASTIEN
Bastien didn't have the same feeling in his fingertips as he once had, the sensation dulled by The Voice, but he found it hardly mattered. Before he had been on relationships entirely built of banter and sex, and then the physical had been paramount, but with Rexanna...the physical was just a way to express his love. If he was doing that, that was more than enough feeling for him.

They were quiet for a while and he considered taking her to bed, sure she had to be getting tired, when she spoke. He raised his eyebrows, surprised she would ask - he had met Abandoneds before who had been nervous to see The Voice. "Well, I could certainly take you to her. But I would ask you wait until I can speak to her myself; I have wanted to for a while anyway. About you, as it happens. I want to ask her if there is a way for you to become an Ascended, so that we may live the same length of time together."

He paused, the concept sad and dreary. "...So, I want to speak with her about that before you see her. So we know where we stand. Is that alright, amore?"
among the wreck
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Change author:
REXANNA
She situates herself more comfortably on his lap, listening as her words register and he begins to speak. The rumble of his voice is something she can feel as her nose rests lightly against the column of his neck, a brow lifting slightly at the mention of meeting her after Bastien does first. She sits up to look down at him as he explains why he would like to speak with her, and she smiles sadly toward him. She wants to give him everything, to be with him, but if it meant avoiding the sunlight, her magic, her power, she doesn’t know.

But she doesn’t voice those concerns just yet, instead she smiles down to him and rests a hand gently along his cheek. “I will wait.” She acknowledges, a small dip of her head to him. There’s a part of her that thinks if she asks the Voice to change, she’ll do it – but there’s a bigger part of her that’s terrified of the implications of it all. She has been blessed by Frey, despite being a magic user. She wouldn’t be able to be the same, and through the change would she lose herself too? Perhaps they made a better pair being so different, for her magic and power and Bastien’s siphoning to be as powerful in that regard too.

Even if it meant having to grow old while he remained the same. What a terribly sad thought.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
BASTIEN
Bastien could feel the drop in mood as he spoke, but didn't dare to ask if it was because Rexanna didn't want to Ascend; he did not know if he could face that the same day as her being cursed. He knew it was a large action to take (hoped that was the reason for her quiet discomfort) but it was a horror to imagine himself remaining young and well, having to watch Rexanna fade before his eyes. To hold her hand as she closed her eyes on a deathbed, his smooth skin next to her wrinkles.

If they were to grow old, it had to be together. If they were to remain eternally young, it had to be together.

His worries stayed with him even after he tried to sigh them out, but he tried to move on. "Well. Should we get to bed? I am sure you must be very tired, making oaths and all that. And I could easily spend some hours laid down. The bed in that cell was hardly worthy of the name." He couldn't feel as much as he once had been able to in his skin, but there was enough for the aches and pains of sleeping on a wooden bench to get through.
among the wreck
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra

Change author:
REXANNA
She doesn’t want it to seem obvious that it changes her mood slightly. It’s such a huge thing, to go from a woman loving the sun and warmth on her skin, the magic she’s been granted — to lose the ability to go out in the sunlight, to touch and feel and taste; she’s even uncertain of whether or not it would be a good decision. Zariah likes her because of her ability to wield magic — and if she shifts and gives that up for her Ascension, what would that mean for them? She doesn’t want to see him hurt, or anyone she’s close to.

Is it a risk she wants to take?

Luckily for her, Bastien begins to mention heading to bed and she nods, sliding off his lap to get ready for bed. She stands, though her legs are still a bit stiff and trembly, but she manages to reach down and grab her corset and the small snack to replenish herself. Then she turns to Bastien and extends a hand, smiling to him. “I'm thinking maybe a bath first.” She offers with a quiet huff of a laugh. While Bastien might not sweat or care much about the blood on their skin, she does, and guides him up the stairs to prepare for a quick bath and bed.

{Rex out! :3}