Never Going Out of Style
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
"My world had gods, yes," he said with a wry smile. "Many, many gods, great and small, good and evil. Some people worshiped only one, others worshiped entire groups, pantheons of them. Others, like myself, paid homage more to a holy ideal that several gods counted among their domains. For myself, that ideal was knowledge, lore in all its forms, and while I called on no specific god, I was blessed by several of those that held it sacred." Brigh, the clockwork goddess of invention; Irori, master of mental and physical perfection; Pharasma, dread goddess of fate and prophecy; Desna, the star-eyed goddess of dreams and travelers. And Casandalee, dear Casandalee, the Iron Goddess who had once been his friend...

Her perceptive question had him chuckling, and he grinned back at her smirk with a wink. "For free? Of course not, craftmistress! I would trade you a fair price for them, at your discretion. And when people ask where I got such fine and beautiful clothes, why, I would tell them your name! Perhaps you could arrange to come visit the Settlement once in a while, to pick up a list of those interested in commissioning you?" Since the humans certainly wouldn't be able to find her, not with the Wildwood spitting them back out over and over again!
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Hmm...I don't know if I'd want more Gods than the ones we have. It sounds like it might get confusing." Jiao said, wrinkling her nose. She didn't need more divine entities to ignore her.

His point that he could wear her clothes and become a living advertisement was interesting and she thought about it, deciding she could at least test it with some of her old pieces. "Okay. When...Whenever I'm back in the barriervillage, I'll bring you some clothes."

Rolling up her fabric, she looked in the direction of Sidhe. "Well, I should probably be going now my fabric is dyed. Do you know the way out?"

JIAO
Some girls fight hard
Some face the trial
Some girls were just meant to smile

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
"Oh, it does," Jigano agreed with a wry chuckle. "It definitely does."

He reached up to scratch Isuma's chin while Jiao considered his offer, and when she accepted he gave her another bow, though this one was more restrained; it was a bow of gratitude rather than flattery or mocking, and as he rose he smiled warmly at her. "I will be honored to wear your work," he said sincerely, looking forward to being able to perform his music in something new and stylish, rather than relying on his usual wardrobe night after night.

As the fabric was bundled up, Jigano gave the Cataract one more appreciative look, then nodded at Jiao's question, chuckling slightly. "Never fear, the Woods will help me on my out," he admitted with a grin. "But I'm getting the knack of finding my way home again, at least." The fastest way to end up back at the border of the Hollowed Grounds was to turn his thoughts to Sidhe Village, he'd found. It was a handy trick, and one he used shamelessly when he was in a hurry to return there. "Travel safely, Jiao. May your road be easy and your burdens light." His words were formal, but the smile that accompanied them was warm, and he gave her a cheerful wave before heading off in the opposite direction she was.