Honeysuckle Wilts
For Jata <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

Pim stayed close as Sunjata carried Phoebe upstairs, helping her stay on her feet as he prepped the bed. Phoebe sighed as she was laid in bed, barely noticing as Sunjata undressed her. She couldn't remember ever being so tired in her life. The kiss on her head and then her lips roused her slightly and she mumbled a thank you to him. But before long she had snuggled into the comfort of the covers and fallen asleep. Even asleep, her fingers still trembled.

Pim hopped up on the bed, looking at the notebook over his shoulder. Clearly the dragon couldn't read, he just knew Phoebe wrote in it a lot when she was around the blighted things that daddy Frey said not to eat. Jata though would find her notes on the blight meticulous and well organized - exhaustion and trembling hands a symptom Ronin had apparently displayed as well. There were notes about things Frey had said - the blight starting at a tree called Mathair. But most concerning was likely the line:

Spread by the Ascended? The Voice sent Sam - Sam spread it? Follow-up. Rexanna, Wessex, Lucas. Need samples."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
i am the ocean, i am the sea
She trembles while she sleeps softly, and he glances to her time and time again as he flips through the pages. As Pim hopped on the bed and looked over his shoulder, he adjusted the notebook slightly to make it easier for the pink dragon to see, before he ended up on the pages of the blight. Fingers trail over the writing that states exhaustion, trembling hands, and Ronin - the new king? His brow raises slightly as he sighs softly at it.

But where it says the Ascended may have spread it, that’s where he tilts his head as it lands on Lucas. A friend, an ally. He wasn’t sure what the whole deal about samples meant, but he was interested in seeing what it all was about. But rather than go to Lucas, or the others on the list he doesn’t know, he turns his attention to Remi and Ronin. Perhaps an introduction is necessary. If only to see what happens next – if she’ll remain like this forever or if it gets better or worse.

He sighs again, closing the notebook and standing, looking over to Pim with a slight shrug. “Well, Pim. I guess I’ll have to go see Ronin and Remi.” There’s a small amount of defeat in his voice as he looks over the pink dragon.
there is a world inside of me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe

Pim trilled a happy noise to Sunjata, licking his cheek – which would feel a bit tingly from static. Seeing Remi was something. But the little pink dragon had other ideas in mind too. He hopped off the bed, then turned to look at Sunjata expectantly, tugging on his sleeve with his teeth before heading downstairs. This was going to be a challenge. With Phoebe sleeping he didn’t really have a good way to communicate with the stupid human, whose word’s he only partially understood – he was still very young after all.

Once downstairs, Pim snuffled through the cabinets. He found a small bag of pears and brought them to Sunjata’s feet, before approaching the mini-Frey shrine and growled at it. Daddy Frey had sent Pim to protect Phoebe, but this wasn’t something he could protect from. There was nothing to shock or snap or claw – but daddy Frey might know what to do!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
i am the ocean, i am the sea
There was complete surprise that crosses his face as the dragon licks his face. His cheek, tingles and almost a bit numb feeling, causes him to furrow his brow at Pim with a silent surprise. Though, the more he thinks on it the more he realizes that perhaps he likes Remi and Ronin, and perhaps that’s why he’s so keen on him seeking out information. Before he could utter such thoughts, Pim was off the bed and running downstairs.

The man follows, watching the dragon sniff through the cabinets until he grabs pears and brings them to his feet, and he grabs onto them uncertainly. What did pears have to do with any of this? He looks up to try and convey the confusion to the dragon before he realizes he’s gone, and is standing at the Shrine in the room. He recalls their conversation of Frey, and Jata begins to chew on the inside of his cheek. He’d never had the best of luck when it came to gods, but back home they were virtually non-existent.

Hence his godlike status there.

But still, Phoebe had mentioned Pim had come from them. And Pim was the utmost idea Jata had for Phoebe’s protection. If anyone should know, it’s likely them. And so he takes the bag of pears, the notebook in hand, and heads toward the door. “Keep her safe, Pim.” He mutters under his breath, not sure where the fuck he’s going, but he’s going to at least try.
there is a world inside of me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

Well, it seemed the human male understood something, but Pim couldn't be sure what. He had done what he could and wouldn't fret on it more than that. As far as protecting Phoebe? Pim rumbled a noise. As if he had to be told to do that.

Without another sound, Pim scurried back upstairs. He crawled onto the bed next to Phoebe, curling around her as best he could before laying his head over the top of her, pressing on her shaking hands to force them still. The pink dragon stared at the door, motionless save of his low breathing, standing guard over his human while she slept.