the false loreseeker
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
It’s a quick slip through the shadows from the Underground to the Labyrinth, where Wessex dives in without hesitation. She doesn’t go very far, but she does go quietly, pausing only when she finds a little stone niche covered in vines to tuck herself in to. Her hopes rise, perhaps foolishly so, as her fingers trace the LongNight on the cover of the black tome. So much work for information that isn’t guaranteed. It could be useless, common knowledge, as worthless as the superstitions they hold dear. But if she can prevent the slaughter of last year (only so far away now, the seasons progress without fail), if she can somehow end the scourge that’s wreaked havoc on her people for as long as they can remember (what was life before the barrier? No one know anymore)... she will, perhaps, earn enough trust to launch herself higher. Forward. Ever brighter.

Opening the book, her eyes see the curls of the foreign script in the book and she puts her newest gift to the test.
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

For a moment there is a cool numbness in the back of the ascended's mind, just behind her eyes. Blue though they might be, Wessex's irises pulse with a static brightness that illuminates the pages, and she is able to read the words not read in over two centuries...