have faith in me
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
As Remi mentions they should thank Frey, Rexanna can’t help but to snort. Much like Remi, she’d prefer to keep her distance – but she’ll always support those that grow close to them like Phoebe. She’s just pleased it isn’t her. It seems the both of them could do some good with distance from the gods. Nevertheless, she slips away with him in tow, to show him what she can offer for the wedding – a wedding of which she’s incredibly excited for.

Her gaze shifts toward him as she shows him her displays, smiling as he compliments her. “Thank you, I’ve worked hard on it.” She offers with a quiet chuckle. Her eyes linger on him again before he laughs and speaks – following up on it with another of her own chuckle. “Remi, I expect nothing more than your presence.” She offers with a playful wink and a gentle grin. “But if you’re feeling up to it, I’m positive you’ll think of something that’ll blow me out of the water.” She adds with a laugh.

Marriage is something she hadn't particularly considered with Bastien, seeing as their whole relationship was so new and fresh. She wasn't sure if it was something he would be interested in, but perhaps a conversation of it would begin because of Remi's happiness. The rest of the night was easy, however, spent with idle and fun chatter between two friends (perhaps her oldest Caido friend?) with the lightness of wedding chatter and friendly bantering.

{FIN <3}
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection