Just a Little Bit
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
it's just a cry for connection.
As they kissed Adam felt Pet's fingers tracing down his body, his skin alighting at the soft touch all the way down; anticipating the touch on his cock he continued to kiss, his hips rocking and cock twitching with the wait...then the relief never came. Pet's hand stopped too soon and the frustration made Adam whine, the noise muffled by Pet's lips.

Gently, with enough looseness in his hand that Pet could pull away if he wanted to, Adam took Pet's wrist and guided it further to his cock. Sliding it up and down slowly, stroking himself with Pet's hand. "Mmm..you..you wanna keep doing that?" He asked, mumbling against his neck. It wouldn't take long for him to cum, not with Pet moaning and a hand on his leaking cock.
i'd trade my life and health,
to make people pay attention.
I'd sacrifice myself for the
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Mature Content Warning 

Adam whining against him sent a shiver down Pets spine. The touch to his wrist and his hand being moves sent sent another. He let himself be moved easily, an embarrassed noise coming from his throat while he did. Still, his fingers wrapped around Adams cock, much to Pets vocal surprise. Though the moan could have come from the words pressed against his neck.

”Yea, I-I... I do... wanna...” It was all the encouragement Pet needed to start moving his own hand, exploratory for the first few strokes before finding a rhythm. As Adam started to pant, he moved his hand faster, lifting the other one to tangle in Adams hair and pull him closer. It was bolder than Pet had ever been before, but it felt good.

The hand around his wrist tightened, Pets movements stuttering to a pause. Even though he was expecting it, the feeling of Adam cumming against his leg made him tremble, a surprised huff sounding. After a moment to catch his breath, and let Adam bask, Pet pulled his hand back up Adams body and wiped it somewhere behind him, too dazed to worry about the details at the moment. He just wanted to hold Adam where he was and doze, warm and content and lighter than he did ever felt before. Adam seemed to want that as well, and with some shifting they settled in for a sleepy few hours.
PETER
They don't know you like I do
The little secrets that you keep
I'm gonna haunt your dreams at night
You'll have to hide those kitchen knives