Just a Little Bit
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
it's just a cry for connection.
Until I say no was a fine enough answer, so Adam nodded. "Alright. Well, you can tap out whenever you want."

He watched with a smirk on his face as Pet pulled off his first layer. Nodding when there was a pause for confirmation, he let out a little delighted gasp after the final reveal was made. "Now, there's a body I could spend all night with." Knowing what Pet was trying to do with the kisses he pushed his shoulders up and pointedly looking at Pet, stroked his hands down his front.

Adam leaned up to kiss him more for a while then the hands moved to Pet's hips as his lips moved down, kissing Pet's jaw, his neck, his shoulder. Then with a devilish smile he leaned up to suck a dark mark into Pet's neck, just where it ran into his shoulders. While he was doing this he stroked a hand up through Pet's hair; to be doing such filthy things to someone so innocent was doing plenty of things to Adam and he was beginning to act on instinct.
i'd trade my life and health,
to make people pay attention.
I'd sacrifice myself for the
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

It was comforting to know he could stop at any time, a privilege that Pet nearly thought about using as Adams eyes, then hands, raked down him. He felt exposed, thought it was clear from the look on his face and the redness of his ears that he was more embarrassed than indignant. Embarrassment didn’t stop him from shivering at the feeling of the hands on him either.

To Peters relief, there was a respite from being looked at, and a welcome one at that, Adams lips crashing against him again. He really could do this forever. But then Adams lips were moving away, and with a whine Pet filled his head, trying to follow them, at least until they ghosted over his neck, pulling a surprised moan from him. One hand came up to clamp over his mouth even while the other moved, quite naturally, to cup Adams head. He changed his mind, he could do this forever.

Pet was all but straddling Adam, which made it somehow more embarrassing when a sharp pleasure shot through him along with the mouth on his neck. His whole body jerked, his legs trying to squeeze closed around Adam. Gods, he could do this forever. It was easy to lean into the hand in his hair, exposing more of his neck to Adam without even thinking. The most active parts of his mind were still trying to figure out an effective way to stifle his moans.
PETER
They don't know you like I do
The little secrets that you keep
I'm gonna haunt your dreams at night
You'll have to hide those kitchen knives
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
Peter was already moaning in a sweet way that was making Adam's pants very tight (it was really quite pointless to put them on, he supposed, but they weren't going to be hard to take off) and he took full use of the neck exposed to him, sucking and biting up and down until Peter's neck was covered in growing bruises, in shades of yellow and purple next to his papery scars.

When he decided Peter was ready to move on (from the way he was moaning, panting, holding Adam's hair) he kissed down to his chest, then down his ribs, on his stomach...flipping Peter onto his back, he crouched over him and kissed further until he reached the waistband of his pants and hooked his fingers into it.

"May I?" He asked, moving to plant one kiss on the bulge inside the fabric.
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

The only word for what Peter was feeling at the moment was overwhelmed. He wouldn’t call what Adam was doing to him love, but it was the most caring thing he’d ever had done to him, and that made his stomach flip, even while arousal shot through him. It was a new kind of head rush.

A part of Pet thought that maybe he should be embarrassed. Clinging to a man like he was drowning, trying to pull him back against his throat, his lips, his skin. There was a scary moment as he was being moved that felt sickly familiar, discomfort making him push back with his elbows, sitting up so he could watch what Adam was doing.

It turned out to be a good choice. Having Adam between his legs would have been plenty, but Peter has leaned down just to time to watch Adams lips brush against his clothed erection. This seemed s touch fast, if he really thought about it, but he wasn’t in the position to be doing much thinking. And he really wanted this. Peter nodded his approval, then spoke as well, for good measure. ”Yes... yes please.”
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
When Adam looked up Pet was looking right at him and he took the chance to wink, nodding once he had permission and pulling down Pet's waistband. Revealing his thighs and cock, he sighed happily as if he was seeing something precious. Given his affection for Peter and how guarded the other man was, he probably was.

Slowly, teasingly, he pressed kisses up the inside of Pets thighs, his hands holding on scarred hips with a surprising tenderness. "You know..." He mumbled, his kisses moving higher, "You have a pretty cock."

That said he leaned up and took the tip into his mouth, sucked on it and looked up to see Pet's reaction.
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Trigger Warning 

A shiver ran through Pet as his body was exposed to the air, chill and nerves both equally responsible for it, and for the bumps that ran up his arms and legs. He almost considered asking to stop, if only to spare himself the discomfort.

Adam though, Adam was warm. The wink he offered upwards to Pet had enough force in it to send his head back, elbows sliding out from under him. The hands that wrapped around his hips were big, and warm, and if Pet could focus just on that feeling, he would be content. He wondered what it would be like to roll his hips into the hands on him, realized in the same moment he didn’t have to wonder, and did it, pressing up against Adam with a soft noise, more desperate sounding than Pet means.

”That’s no-ooh!” Pets complaint about the complimentary words is cut off by the surprised noise that punches out of his chest. He keeps his eyes open with a Herculean effort, his head tipped to watch Adam. Like being able to see what’s about to happen will help him at all. Now that he’s no longer supporting himself, one of his hands flies down to tangle in Adams hair, trying to pull him closer.
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
Peter's suddenly cut-off words and the way the hand shot down into his hair let Adam know he was doing this right. Feeling more than a little smug about his seductive abilities, he stroked his thumb over Peter's hip then sank down on his cock, taking all of it in his mouth with ease. In his life he had picked up several skills, but none so useful as being able to touch his nose to any mans skin with a cock in his mouth.

Gripping a little tighter on Peter's hip, holding it down, he began to bob his head. Quickly, with tongue and the lightest touch of his teeth, he let the cock fall entirely out of his mouth and took it as deep into his throat as he could go, pre-cum and saliva glistening on his lips. After a while, when he was truly panting and he could tell Peter was getting close, he pulled back and pressed a kiss to the base of his cock.

"How're you feeling?" He asked with a smirk, sure he knew the answer.
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Change author:

This feeling was beyond anything Peter had experienced before in his life. If he had years he didn’t think he’d be able to put words to it. It was pleasure, yes, but something more. Something deeper. Not that Pet was in a place to even be analyzing what he was feeling.

Every little movement of Adams head, his lips, his tongue drew a new sound from Pet, some soft and keening, and some loud and desperate. If he were more aware he would be embarrassed. As he was he just held on tighter in Adams hair and fought against the grip on his hip.

Just as his legs were beginning to tremble and his back was arched, Adam rose off of him. A wail left Peter, his entire body trying to jerk after the lost sensation only to be held down. He sucked in a breath, then leaned up, wide eyes focused on his partner. ”I... I’m no-not... more..?” The words were surprisingly coherent, despite the tremors rocking through Pets body.
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
The words themselves might have been coherent, but the jumbled nature of them and the way Peter was clearly dazed out of his mind made Adam grin, immediately going down to taste him again, running his tongue all the way down the underside of his cock before taking the whole thing in his mouth and swallowing, keeping up the pace until Peter came; at which point he would readily swallow like it was the most delicious thing he'd tasted.

He bobbed his head a few more times after, spreading Peter's own cum on his cock with his tongue, eyes looking up to see his face.

When he finally pulled off, cum making a beaded trail from Peter's cock to his lips, he licked them and smiled wickedly. "Tell me how that was, darling." He stretched out his words, hand stroking down Peter's thigh.
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Change author:

His words has worked, in moments the delicious, mind melting heay of Adams mouth was back. Peter felt his orgasm rushing up on him, faster than before, and it was all he could do to cling to the bed and twist his fingers in Adams hair. A symphony of moans left his throat, interrupted only by the broken words Peter tried to babble our.

Then, it was like fireworks behind his eyes. Another long moan left Peter, his body unresponsive. He couldn’t do anything but twitch as Adams tongue made more of a mess out ofhim. The pleasure almost unbreable, close to too much.

Blinking slowly, Peter tipped his head to look down his body at Adam, too tired to lift himself. ”It... it was...” God, Pet didn’t have words. There was so much floating in his chest, and yet more swirling around his stomach, and none of it sensible, least of all to him. There was one thing he knew he wanted though, and fingers fund thwir ways to Adams shoulder, closing weakly and trying to tug him closer. ...good. C-c-ca.... c’mefe.... please.”
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
With a delighted smile Adam watched Pet ride out his orgasm, the taste of cum still fresh on his tongue and his cheeks flushed. Stroking hands down the other man's thighs, he placed a few gentle, open-mouthed kisses after his fingers before obeying and coming up, rising slowly over his body. On the way he kissed a few more spots - Pet's hips, stomach, chest, neck..at this point, he was really just showing off.

When they were eye to eye, he winked. Their bodies together, the heat between them and the way Pet had moaned...well. He knew Pet would be able to feel his arousal, but for the moment did not roll his hips or mention it. As hard as it was not to give into instinct and grind into Pet, he wanted to stay true to what he'd said about taking it slow.

"You called for me?" He asked.
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Pet was already boneless, his weak attempts to pull Adam completely ineffective, but the kisses down his legs sent fire through his body. His hands trembled and his breath came in short gasps. Maybe it was the fact that he’d never been touched like this before, or maybe it was lingering sensitivity, or maybe it was just Adam himself, but Pet felt content. Satisfied, but not sated.

An embarrassed blush moved up Pets body, preceding Adams kisses like a red carpet. By the time they were face to face, he was beet red, blue eyes hardly able to meet dark ones. Pet couldn’t even manage hardly after the wink. Adam was so close, and over him, and even in his deepest fantasies Pet would not have been able to admit to something like this.

”I-I did...” Not looking made it easier to be bold, to press his leg up between Adams hesitantly, his eyes flicking back to Adams face in momentary surprise as he did. ”I... I want to...” He wanted a lot, wanted things he didn’t know the names of. That he didn’t know how to ask for. Wanted to make Adam feel even a fraction of what he did. ”...ki-kiss you.”
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
The leg coming up between his, the brush against his cock - Adam couldn't resist rolling his hips just a little to gain more delicious friction, an automatic and needy moan leaving his lips. Fuck, Pet was doing things to him he hadn't experienced in years, and he didn't even know why. Something about the other man's innocence, his adoring eyes, the way he trusted Adam so entirely..

"Kiss me? I don't think that's what this is implying." He pointed out, stroking down Pet's thigh. "But we can kiss as much as you want. Want to taste yourself on my tongue, huh?" Sure the question would embarrass Pet beyond any sense he leaned in to kiss him, the taste of Pet still in his mouth. His kisses were slow, sloppy, messy; and with the encouragment he didn't stop his hips from rolling now, his cock dripping pre-cum on Pet's stomach as he moved over him.
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Change author:

The feeling of Adams cock grinding against him sent a shiver running up Pet’s spine. It didn’t seem to matter to his body that he was the one who’d initiated it. Not that he really had much time to think about the feeling, or his reaction to it, not with Adam moaning and utterly short circuiting Pets brain.

His world had grown smaller until all it was was the bright pinprick of Adam. His face, the way he was hanging over Pet, the warmth from his body. It was all so much. Pet was vaguely aware of words, and a hand stroking down his thigh, making him shiver and writhe, but he was in no way put together enough to actually catch them.

Kisses pressed down on him, lazy and insistent and messy. Something about it made Peter squirm more, his leg moving against Adam in a way that was only a little bit intentional. There was something on Adams tongue that pet didn’t recognize from before, and with a start and stab of arousal, Peter realized it was him.

His eyes slid closed, he wanted to focus on the feeling, one of his arms thrown haphazardly around Adams neck to keep them pressed together and the other slowly, blindly, tracing its way down his body. A scarred finger tip stroked down a shoulder and chest, slipped over the uneven bumps of Adams ribs and dipped into the hollow of his hip. Peter finally lost his nerve there, his finger tracing slow circles.
PETER