how long will you scream at the walls
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
He’s that pillar that she remembers, the dark obsidian stone that watches over the north, the way his icy eyes linger on her. Sharp and uncertain, and she inhaled deeply to look away as he asks what she wants to discuss. For a moment she wants to say everything, but she doesn’t. So much has happened, and she scours her mind for a place to start. When was the last time she’d even seen him? When he was at the bakery with Amalia and Kiada as she knows now. A low pang of guilt sits in her gut at the remembrance. But that was before Fiat Lux, before the fall of the Spire, before she had been bitten by Lucas and passed out beneath the shadow of the structure.

But perhaps the most important part is when he locked eyes with her briefly at the meeting, the stance she had with the Launceleyn’s versus the rest of those in attendance. “I work for her now.” She says quietly, arms folding behind her back as her gaze drifts away from the Reaper to the walls of the underground. “I offered my services to keep those I care for protected.” She begins, not mentioning Bastien’s name but making it cover everyone. Him, Bastien, Kiada even. “That includes you. And…. And Kiada too.” She pauses, eyes flickering to him to see his response.
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection

Messages In This Thread
how long will you scream at the walls - by Deimos - 07-07-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: how long will you scream at the walls - by Rexanna - 07-08-2019, 07:08 PM